Twitter: Rappaport - Jerry to take players temperature on coach

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is an idiot. The players feelings should not be a concern with the hiring of a new HC.

Exactly. Garrett being gone should have been a no brainer years ago, and the fact that Jerry still isn't 100% certain what to do is an embarrassment. As far as the players, I'm sure they will vouch for Garrett, or at least request someone who continues the culture of no discipline.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Jerry doesn't know how to lead a team. That's why he asks for many opinions from others and tries to arrive at a consensus.

Legend

Reaction score
This is like the blind leading the blind. Jerry needs a high IQ coach like Jimmy who expects to win SBs when his team is in place.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Uhh what the video said is Jerry is asking players what went wrong this season. If you want to say that means he wants input on the next head coach than so be it. I don't think its the worst thing. Now if they were asking their opinion on Garrett that would be a problem.
He literally said that "as much as people talk about Jerry Jones being the guy that makes all the decisions, he actually sought the advice of some key player and is expected to do so going forward."

What does that mean to you, not trying to be sarcastic I'm really asking.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't know how to lead a team. That's why he asks for many opinions from others and tries to arrive at a consensus.
Yeah, that's so he can share the blame he's not he's doesnt have a plan or a way to build or run a team. The last voice he heard is probably the one that he goes with.

Last edited:

mmohican29

Reaction score
The fact Jerry is going to the players for any input re: Garrett's future is equivalent to asking Homer Simpson to sign off on plant safety after a SCRAM incident.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He literally said that "as much as people talk about Jerry Jones being the guy that makes all the decisions, he actually sought the advice of some key player and is expected to do so going forward."

What does that mean to you, not trying to be sarcastic I'm really asking.
I get what you’re saying. I just took it as he’s asking players input. I think he knows who he wants to hire already.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Who the heck cares what the players think?

The fact that they are suggesting that he still hasn't made a decision is beyond annoying.
Jerrah makes decisions like an octogenarian.

They fear change and want to delay changes.

Sound familiar?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Loool Here it comes. This is what he always does last thing...talk with players before making final decision,which is the same one he went in with from history. Guys didn’t dislike Wade either ...but it’s not working.