Two Big Cold Weather games coming up...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2427583 said:
didnt Romo play in "cold weather" his whole life?

we beat the Gmen in NY when it was cold last year too. Cold weather ruining a players production is overrated. These guys are 30 years old and have been playing there whole lives. Its not like these guys are born and raised on the Equator, the come from all over.

I agree cold in not a big factor however there are some poor weather games that will end up affecting both teams. Remember the Chicago vs Packer game it was cold but the real factor was extreme high winds, even the long snapper was watching the ball moving sideways away from the punter. You never know what you may face in the late season and that is why so many around the league will say running game late in the year can be critical to a team.

Smith22

Reaction score
Biggems;2427561 said:
well if it is written in stone that we will lose two more games.......Pitt and Balt....i sacrifice those two lambs. we cannot afford anymore conference losses.

It would leave us as 10-6 overall, 8-4 conference, 4-2 division. I think this gets us in as the Wild Card, possibly the 5th seed.

Both of those teams have issues on offense. Give me a healthy Romo and Felix and they will have a hard time outscoring us.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I honestly don't know if we'll be able to beat the Steelers... they play mean and nasty... We normally don't fair too well against that type of team..... To me the Pitt and Balt games are going to give us fits... At least we have a little something extra for motivation for the Balt game...

aikemirv

Reaction score
AmericasTeam31;2427720 said:
I honestly don't know if we'll be able to beat the Steelers... they play mean and nasty... We normally don't fair too well against that type of team..... To me the Pitt and Balt games are going to give us fits... At least we have a little something extra for motivation for the Balt game...

If we can't beat the Steelers then I don't hold out a lot of hope for beating the NYG the following week. We will have 10 days of rest and Romo should be 100%. There OLine is having a hard time protecting Ben. They play very tough football for sure but they are not the class of the league by any means.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
aikemirv;2427728 said:
If we can't beat the Steelers then I don't hold out a lot of hope for beating the NYG the following week. We will have 10 days of rest and Romo should be 100%. There OLine is having a hard time protecting Ben. They play very tough football for sure but they are not the class of the league by any means.

It's not their oline I'm worried about.... They create a TON of pressure, and their defense is the best in the league. We are on the road, and their fans are loud... It's all about matchups and they will give us a ton of issues.... They'll likely stop the run, we'll abandon it and become pass happy as usual.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
AmericasTeam31;2427732 said:
It's not their oline I'm worried about.... They create a TON of pressure, and their defense is the best in the league. We are on the road, and their fans are loud... It's all about matchups and they will give us a ton of issues.... They'll likely stop the run, we'll abandon it and become pass happy as usual.

Pitt is 3-2 at home and doing better on the road. I respect the Steelers as a good team but I do think if Dallas plays to their ability they can beat anyone out there. We don't lack talent to do the job

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
:bow:
Doomsday101;2427742 said:
Pitt is 3-2 at home and doing better on the road. I respect the Steelers as a good team but I do think if Dallas plays to their ability they can beat anyone out there. We don't lack talent to do the job
:bow:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
With Romo, a fellow Wisconsinite, I don't believe in the cold-weather jinx with this team. Hell i'm not even sure I ever believed in it. In the beginning of the Super Bowl era against the premier dominate team, we held our own pretty darn good those first 2 years in GB.

And it's not like we're a team full of players specifically drafted from Southern States. Half of our team I'd bet is from colder weather regions.

Also aside from Romo, Roy's played his entire first part of his career in the NFC North.

Barber played college in Minny.

Cold weather- BRING IT!