Twitter: Two Jets players fined for illegal hits to Dak, neither was flagged

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't want to hear how the officials are not "bribed or biased" against the Cowboys.

I don't wanna hear the usual blaming of the refs for another Cowboys loss.

Three red zone trips produced 6 points (FG, FG, stopped on downs). Can't even blame those on Maher, so let's go with the refs.

We do love scapegoats. :rolleyes:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak should learn this.

giphy.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He may need to start crying like Brady and Rodgers. I’m being serious. I’m getting tired of Dak being thrown around like a damn ragdoll and not getting any calls made his way. I know he’s tough but dang dude.
Romo used to take some big shots as well. You have to flip like Brady and Rogers to get a call.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Romo used to take some big shots as well. You have to flip like Brady and Rogers to get a call.

The playoff game in GB (you all which one), we got flagged for hitting Rodgers below the knees. Our very next possession Romo took a worse shot below the knees and no call. Even the commentators mentioned it. And that wasn't the only illegal shot Romo took that day. None we called. You all can say what you will, but don't be blind to obvious crap like that...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't wanna hear the usual blaming of the refs for another Cowboys loss.

Three red zone trips produced 6 points (FG, FG, stopped on downs). Can't even blame those on Maher, so let's go with the refs.

We do love scapegoats. :rolleyes:
Are you saying that wasn't pass interference committed against Witten in the endzone during the 2 point attempt?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak has been fighting DTs and hasn't gotten a call :huh:

I'm not surprised, really the NFL is a joke or rigged cause refs can't be this bad without agenda...can they?

Y'all are right, let somebody put one hand on ARod or Brady and the refs can't get their flags out fast enough.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's actually smart. The point of the game is to win

Yup, you play to win the game. So, learning how to dive like that and milk it a bit would be smart for him to do. He's not getting the call as is, so perhaps taking a football dive once in a while and milking it would help.

aria

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of people in this thread need a box of Kleenex or Tampax, which one is it? Perhaps both?