Twitter: Two Jets players fined for illegal hits to Dak, neither was flagged

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
1. No, that wasn’t your ‘first response’. Your first response was a question where my post was addressing this claim that Dak was getting massacred unfairly, which included an example where Dak got a BOGUS call of favoritism, and people were trying to leverage it like Romo. I was saying it’s also a CROCK, BEFORE YOU EVEN ASKED THE QUESTION, because Dak hardly gets togched by defenders. So people have nothing to compare it to and are just trying to ‘pump the legend of Dak’.

2. You then address me directly homie directly with this question and I said NO he didn’t get hit and the announcers said the same thing, while STICKING TO MY POST.

3. Your response, without any proof, was that he did get hit as if I’m just going to believe your word. You then you went on this speech about how you loved Romo. Then you asked for STATS that prove Dak hasn’t been getting pressure and I have them, but yet, you are sitting here acting like you only kept to one subject. You also tried to argue that call Dak got was meaningless, because the game was supposedly out of hand among other nonsensical reasons, which basically affirms your argued that Dak did get a call he shouldn’t have. You further tried to justify it by saying Rodgers would have gotten the same call, which doesn’t prove favoritism for Rodgers as opposed to Dak, but the exact opposite.

4. I then provided you the stats about Dak not getting pressured and then asked you got stats to provide the claim Dak is getting hit unfairly as opposed to the rest of the league, for you to establish some sort of claim he’s being ‘targeted’ especially In light of how little he actually gets pressured to the rest of the league so you could make some judgmeny.

5. Now you look even more like you don’t know what you are talking, because you don’t even know the difference between ‘contact’ and ‘hit’, while pretending you never asked me questions like “where are the stats”.

and here we are, you patting yourself in the back thinking you won this debate.

My first response about the subject we were discussing(Romo taking punishment) was that. How could I have discussed it before it was brought up? Use your head.

Man quit whining. Fine it was a weak call. I said that like 5 times. He did get hit in his head. Lightly. Still was hit. But ok, you big baby :), it was not a great call.

Now quit crying and be happy! We won and Dak didn’t get hit in the head at all!!

Did you see Jaylon not hit(because it was hardly a hit so in your eyes it wasn’t a hit) Carson in the head?

Let’s stick to something we can agree on... Dak was great and we won!! It’s going to be ok.

I’m really sorry I said all those mean things about how Dak was hit.https://www.google.com/search?q=nfl+passing+leaders+2019&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

khiladi

Reaction score
My first response about the subject we were discussing(Romo taking punishment) was that. How could I have discussed it before it was brought up? Use your head.

Man quit whining. Fine it was a weak call. I said that like 5 times. He did get hit in his head. Lightly. Still was hit. But ok, you big baby :), it was not a great call.

Now quit crying and be happy! We won and Dak didn’t get hit in the head at all!!

Did you see Jaylon not hit(because it was hardly a hit so in your eyes it wasn’t a hit) Carson in the head?

Let’s stick to something we can agree on... Dak was great and we won!! It’s going to be ok.

I’m really sorry I said all those mean things about how Dak was hit.

Dod you see how the refs reversed the PI call on Jeffery, which was clear grabbing by our CB and interference?

We weren’t discussing anything. You asked me a question about a post that wasn’t even addressed to you which I answered in the very first post to you. Then you asked me about stats regarding Dak being pressured. Because you implicitly understood that of Dak is pretty much getting untouched this while year, this idea he’s the subject to unfair ref’ing is garbage.
And then you showed you don’t even understand the English language and the difference between words like contact and hit.

So “sorry” that you can’t take the L...

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dod you see how the refs reversed the PI call on Jeffery, which was clear grabbing by our CB and interference?

We weren’t discussing anything. You asked me a question about a post that wasn’t even addressed to you which I answered in the very first post to you. Then you asked me about stats regarding Dak being pressured. Because you implicitly understood that of Dak is pretty much getting untouched this while year, this idea he’s the subject to unfair ref’ing is garbage.
And then you showed you don’t even understand the English language and the difference between words like contact and hit.

So “sorry” that you can’t take the L...
I took the L so bad. Great job! You’re an internet warrior!!!!

The ball was not catchable. That’s why they overturned it.

khiladi

Reaction score
I took the L so bad. Great job! You’re an internet warrior!!!!

The ball was not catchable. That’s why they overturned it.

So you are saying the refs were ‘fair’ in that situation. Ironic..

Oh it definitely was catchable if our CB didn’t grab Jeffery without turning his head, because he was beat, and then proceeded to trip over him, without turning his head.

but continue on and pretend you aren’t bothered by the L you just took, which included you trying to teach me English, and the meaning of words like ‘contact’ and ‘hit’. That really worked out well for you.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So you are saying the refs were ‘fair’ in that situation. Ironic..

Oh it definitely was catchable if our CB didn’t grab Jeffery without turning his head, because he was beat, and then proceeded to trip over him, without turning his head.

but continue on and pretend you aren’t bothered by the L you just took, which included you trying to teach me English, and the meaning of words like ‘contact’ and ‘hit’. That really worked out well for you.
No. It wasn’t catchable. The refs made the right call.
What’s ironic about it?
I’m bothered by you giving me an L.

Happy?:thumbup:

Brax

Reaction score
I don't want to hear how the officials are not "bribed or biased" against the Cowboys.

It's clear as day.
71GV79NPpZL._UX425_.jpg

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah I don't see the penalty on that one. His legs were cut out from underneath him. Even the second is iffy but I've seen much less get flagged. What made me laugh was the quote, "One missed call changed the complexion of a critical drive". Really? By not gifting them something they couldn't achieve on their own? I really hate that mentality.
This is were the NFL is going protect the QB from football hits. Nether should of been a penalty and there should be no fines those were good clean hits, problem is to many want soft princess football when QB's are involved. you run all bets are off, 2nd hit wouldn't be a penalty against a RB so shouldn't be when QB runs. If the NFL doesn't want the QB princesses getting hit do not allow them to advance the ball running and put the ball at the spot they throw the ball away. How anyone can say either hit was bad is sad, and if they were DC hits everyone of you would say they are good clean hits.

khiladi

Reaction score
No. It wasn’t catchable. The refs made the right call.
What’s ironic about it?
I’m bothered by you giving me an L.

Happy?:thumbup:

So your saying the refs weren’t biased then? Convenient in this case, because then this grand conspiracy against Dak falls apart. Even if we refer to favorites of guys like Brady and Rodgers, there are owner 28 other QBs in the league.

And it surely was catcheable and why our DB pulled him back and tripped him as well, but continue with the L.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So your saying the refs weren’t biased then? Convenient in this case, because then this grand conspiracy against Dak falls apart. Even if we refer to favorites of guys like Brady and Rodgers, there are owner 28 other QBs in the league.

And it surely was catcheable and why our DB pulled him back and tripped him as well, but continue with the L.
It’s you’re not your, dummy!:)

Didn’t you say something about understanding English a few posts back?

L for you!!:lmao::lmao2:and public education

Damn, you’re (you are) stupid!:thumbup: