Two Key players vs Philly

Mark

Reaction score
I think it's a big mistake not to feed Lamb. He is a playmaker and like a lot of other teams #1 WRs you have to scheme to get him open. I would not trust Gallup with all his drops.
I agree that Lamb needs to be heavily involved in the offense. But hope Dak doesn't focus on that to the unhealthy point of forcing the ball to him. You know the Eagles will be ready for that.

If Lamb manages to draw double coverage, you'd like to think that Cooks and Ferguson (and even Gallup) will be running relatively free somewhere.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everyone on the field is key on every play. 1 small seemingly insignificant thing can turn into a game changing play.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I agree that Lamb needs to be heavily involved in the offense. But hope Dak doesn't focus on that to the unhealthy point of forcing the ball to him. You know the Eagles will be ready for that.

If Lamb manages to draw double coverage, you'd like to think that Cooks and Ferguson (and even Gallup) will be running relatively free somewhere.
That's true! If they are doubling Lamb that should leave the middle of the field open deep for Cooks.