Two Moderators Added...Please Support Them

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We had not added any Moderators since Cbz40 passed away two years ago. In an effort to add more eyes to an ever growing site and to continue to try and provide this site with the best Moderation on the Internet we would like to welcome Doomsday101 and casmith07 to the staff.

Please don't treat them any differently than you ever have, and please continue to support us here at Cowboyszone. We thank you so much for all you do to make this site the one that is talked about in the right circles. The membership here continues to be what makes this site great.

Nothing changes that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RangersRiotREUTERS_450x350.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Yeah I am not going to be able to support these guys.

Sorry. :cool:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Congrats guys! Two fine choices.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Great choices (does this mean we are getting rid of Yeag:D )
Congrats guys

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am surprised after all of my consensus making and charm that I was never even considered. I think theo has been slighted as well....

:D

Don't know Dooms unless its the same one from the Ranch circa 1998 but casmith is just a stand up guy.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;4136731 said:
I am surprised after all of my consensus making and charm that I was never even considered. I think theo has been slighted as well....

:D

Don't know Dooms unless its the same one from the Ranch circa 1998 but casmith is just a stand up guy.

Trust me when I say, that one would be voted off the island WELL before you would be.

Just mentionin it....clarifyin so to speak. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for their support and just ask that you don't abuse me too bad.

:laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;4136741 said:
I want to thank everyone for their support and just ask that you don't abuse me too bad.

Yeah, good luck with that. :eek:: :)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4136741 said:

Just peddle faster so the site doesn't keep stopping and being unresponsive to my constant refreshing.

Shhh...just peddle.