Two Moderators Added...Please Support Them

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4145862 said:
I always thought dbair would be a good mod
He would be a great Mod, the problem with that idea is that he already is a Mod on another site, as you already undoubtedly knew since you are a member there. We don't poach people from other sites, we don't troll other sites, we don't concern ourselves with other sites.

ndanger

Reaction score
Congrats to the new mods and huge thank you to the current ones. This is one of the best line ups we have had here in my opinion. Thanks to all of you.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Sweet, I've grown to like doomsday over the decade or so I've known him. We don't always agree. But he's all about the Cowboys and always up for constructive conversation and is very open minded.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Hostile;4146049 said:
He would be a great Mod, the problem with that idea is that he already is a Mod on another site, as you already undoubtedly knew since you are a member there. We don't poach people from other sites, we don't troll other sites, we don't concern ourselves with other sites.

I'd like to be considered for being mod in the near future. :)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4147617 said:
I'd like to be considered for being mod in the near future. :)

If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve...

You guys seem to think that being a mod is some kind of fun gig, or some kind of honor... mostly, what it is, is a PITA...

I'm sure the mods in here would agree...