Two players you expect to have a good game vs Steelers

ethiostar

Reaction score
parcells316;2462831 said:
I was gonna say Roy Williams until he showed up on the injury report with some sort of foot injury.

You're right....

WR Roy Williams pops up on injury report

We had a little surprise on today's injury report. WR Roy Williams didn't practice because of a foot injury. He's listed as probable.

RB Marion Barber (toe) is questionable. OLB DeMarcus Ware (knee) fully participated in today's practice and is probable.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/archives/2008/12/wr-roy-williams-pops-up-on-injury-report.html

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CarlJohnson;2462727 said:
Spencer or Ellis - All their attention is going to be on Ware. We HAVE to get pressure on Ben. Hes a different qb when he is under pressure(as most are)

O-line - Couldnt pick just one guy. If Romo stays clean on sunday, we win period. Personally i think thats what this game comes down to. If we protect Tony, he'll win the game for us.

I couldn't agree more. I doubt he can stay clean but if he stays upright most of the game then we should win. Assuming he doesn't throw a bunch of picks.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Henry on Defense
Williams on Offense

Oh and Flozell gets 3-4 false starts one killing a 3rd and medium situation.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Do I have to limit myself to two?

I'll say Spencer or Ellis... Spencer's ready to break out and Ellis might get extra benefit from the rest he got the last 10 days, being older. Ratliff should do well, too. And I've noticed Tank looks better lately... Maybe his ankle is finally well.

Actually, I expect the entire D to be jacked up to the hilt after all the talk about the Steelers defense being all-universe.

On offense, Witten. The money man. His rib should be feeling much better by now.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2462926 said:
Do I have to limit myself to two?

I'll say Spencer or Ellis... Spencer's ready to break out and Ellis might get extra benefit from the rest he got the last 10 days, being older. Ratliff should do well, too. And I've noticed Tank looks better lately... Maybe his ankle is finally well.

I'm going to go with Bradie James on defense. I feel like his play is getting significantly better as the season wears on, which if I remember correctly, was the case last year too. One to two sacks from James and big against the run.

On offesne, I'm going with Crayton. Smart receiver who knows how to get open in space and has great hands. While Polamalamadingdong is occupied with Witten, Crayton is going to work the middle of the field like there is no tomorrow.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2462938 said:
I'm going to go with Bradie James on defense. I feel like his play is getting significantly better as the season wears on, which if I remember correctly, was the case last year too. One to two sacks from James and big against the run.

On offesne, I'm going with Crayton. Smart receiver who knows how to get open in space and has great hands. While Polamalamadingdong is occupied with Witten, Crayton is going to work the middle of the field like there is no tomorrow.

Good call. Bradie should be good when they try to get all smashmouth and run it down the throats of the southern softie boys.

And I agree, if it's sloppy and hard to complete long passes, Crayton should be really good in the middle of the field on those safe passes.

ethiostar

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2462938 said:

Yeah, i like your pick on defense too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Anthony Spencer and Martellus Bennett.

Spencer needs to play harder to make up for any slow down ware may have. The Steelers OL has struggled at times. The front 7 need to plug the run and come after Ben. Spencer is the guy that could shock them.

Bennett is likely to spend a lot of time in the backfield as a blitz pickup. This is because Woodley and Harrison will come full blast. If he can catch them being too aggressive he can take some dump off passes and cause some severe damage.