Tyler Biadzz problems?

Verdict

Reaction score
Ours is Good this year, but in 2014 and 2016 it was great, with Tyron-Leary-Beard-Martin-Free. It hasn't been "great" since that year, as Free and Leary left and Collins struggled the first half of his first year in Free's spot. Beard was still good but 2017 was around the time he started playing with Guillain Barre syndrome which made it painful to play through that year, cost him all of 2018 and even though he came back and played through even more pain in 2019, it was clear he was never going to be his old self so he made the right decision to retire. Looney and now Biadasz took his spot and neither of them are the same as Beard. I'd say Williams and ole Ron Leary are a wash; both are good run blockers but tend to hold too much and give up too much in pass protection
Leary was a better player for us than Williams, especially against power rushers.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There's just no excuse. My only guess is he's so worried about getting bull-rushed, he rushes his snap to get into his pass-set.

Reminds me of Gurode when every snap was an adventure...

You'll see though....we'll win this game and then it will be framed as a non-issue and forgiven.

blueblood70

Reaction score
YesI’ve this is the first I’ve noticed that Tyler’s got some issues before it was just blocking now his snaps just seem to be all over the place so yeah he’s got some small issues need to be cleaned up

reddyuta

Reaction score
I want to see some improvement from game to game. but i am not seeing it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Today- multiple bad snaps. When he's right he looks legit, tough, etc but man some games this year he has looked weak, bad snaps just not the same guy.

conner01

Reaction score
Ball and Farniok will prove invaluable to the team at some point this year or next. Just remember I said that. These dudes are the real deal. Both mean and nasty.,This line is built for the longterm.
I think next year for sure
I’m hoping we don’t need them this year but Farniok really impressed me in the small amount we seen

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He is having issues snapping the ball and is probably the weakest link in the line. With Collins coming back he can man the LG position, and then just took it out with the current Center, Connor and McGovern and may the best Center win.