Tyler Booker was a menace on Sunday

Mclay doesn't get enough credit for that selection
Maybe but I can see why he should be on the hot seat for his other selections.

Then again, who am I kidding. He probably isn't even making the pick, just providing the information and Jerry makes final call like everything which makes much more sense.
 
Last edited:



Now that’s what I called playing until the whistles blows.


Apparently the cowboys need to draft nothin but Tyler’s because they’re all dawgs onthe oline.


How does Terence Steele plays so passive with these dogs surrounding him. Does he not eat at the lunch table with them?

Played good against a name but a no name will give him hell this game lol
 
None of that matters. He is physically limited. He has reached his ceiling. What you are seeing is the best it can get.
I think the best we can get was before the ACL injury. He already was a limited athlete but seems to be more so since the injury.
 
It's funny I came to watch Booker, but immediately noticed Steele on that video. I think the starting oline is pretty good, would be nice to get average play though from the RT spot though.
Right 78 and 87 keep flashing in games being walked into or split and ran right through keeps flashing on my screen so much I'm starting to get triggered they need to remove these guys or at least put BSF next to 78 because 87 is not getting it done that's not help that's putting two of your weakest blockers on the same side everybody know this so they overload that side.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top