beware_d-ware Well-Known Member Messages 9,282 Reaction score 12,071 45 minutes ago #2 Guyton is 4 for 4 on good games at this point, and Houston's edge rushing duo is as tough as tests get. I'll be honest, I didn't have much hope for him coming into this season, and he's proven me dead wrong.
Guyton is 4 for 4 on good games at this point, and Houston's edge rushing duo is as tough as tests get. I'll be honest, I didn't have much hope for him coming into this season, and he's proven me dead wrong.
Risen Star Likes Collector Messages 100,133 Reaction score 256,238 12 minutes ago #3 Everyone thinks it. I have the courage to say it. He's better than Tyron Smith.
TheDuke How 'Bout Dem Cowboys Messages 4,093 Reaction score 3,280 10 minutes ago #4 Good lesson for all you knee jerk instant reactors wanting to call everyone a bust. Grow some patience.
Good lesson for all you knee jerk instant reactors wanting to call everyone a bust. Grow some patience.
big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff member Messages 115,528 Reaction score 151,286 10 minutes ago #5 All those writing him off before now should have listened. I posted many times he just needed time and needed to be healthy. Now you can see why. Looks like he will be a good one for us!
All those writing him off before now should have listened. I posted many times he just needed time and needed to be healthy. Now you can see why. Looks like he will be a good one for us!
Gambit Well-Known Member Messages 5,174 Reaction score 5,260 A moment ago #6 Hes growing into top flight LT. Also I want a Will Anderson for the Cowboys