Twitter: Tyler Guyton continues to play excellent

Anderson Jr and Hunter was in Dak's face all game long. How is it Guyton didn't give up any pressures ?
 
If Guyton has turned the corner permanently, they’ve really hit on 1st round OL.

Tyron Smith, Zach Martin, Travis Frederick.

Then repeating it with Tyler Smith, Tyler Guyton, and Tyler Booker.
 
I think Guyton was going to be a bust but he has really improved. Still not sure if he is the real deal yet but he looks like he has figured it out. They need him.
 
Guyton has the extra quickness Smith does not have; which is why Smith will always be a better guard then tackle
Man, I've told 'em and told 'em, but they just don't understand physical skillsets and how they relate.
 
I would say that this franchise's greatest quality over the past two decades is their ability to acquire and train elite O-linemen,
 
I would say that this franchise's greatest quality over the past two decades is their ability to acquire and train elite O-linemen,
and its not even close; starting with Tyron Smith every first rd pick until Guyton and Booker made all pro in their first two years
Guyton is finally getting there and Booker is very solid; I think he might never reach All Pro but Pro Bowl quality is still pretty good
 
Hes growing into top flight LT.

Also I want a Will Anderson for the Cowboys
After getting to really watch Anderson work in this game... yeah... who wouldnt? The guy is worth EVERY dollar he's paid. Beast.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,791
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top