That's pretty sad you need translation I mean all the way back to the chat room days twitter abbreviations you can't figure this out I don't think Guyton is playing as great as people say just because he's very improved much improved i've been watching him get pushed back in daks lap at times, So he gets a B minus but he's not a Pro Bowler or an All Pro he's not even headed that direction from what I say yes maybe in the future but right now he's just turned himself into a solid left tackle versus a bust..
But on the other side 78 is terrible and with 87 next to him it's even worse I mean 87 is supposed to be helping and both of them are getting split or just beat it's just bad So that's the side we need to fix I hope I helped you out I mean you need something even more clear I mean do I need to use pictures and drawings Maybe some memes is that how you comprehend things I mean it feels like you need to be spoon fed what the Internet and social media posts are all about if you can't read between the lines or decipher things that's your comprehension level not mine I can read things upside down backwards or in jumbles it's not A big deal I don't need proper grammar and stuff hey you asked for it here you go..