Twitter: Tyler Smith was Limited today in practice

Excited to have him back. Cowboys need to start flexing their strengths and run to the left side of the line all day
 
Likely going to need a spot on the 53 for Smith
I expect that Shelton is going on IR -- may stay there a while. Time for Jones to take over the swing tackle role. I can see why we didn't put him in a bigger role earlier. But he's now had a good month to learn the offense. Every scouting report notes his high football IQ, so he is likely up to speed now.
 
It’s nice to be talking about Tyler and him coming back. Personally I’d rather have him wait a week. I think we can beat the Bucs without him.
 
Running game has been almost nonexistent without him. Bass and Beebe are jags who can’t move anyone out of the middle.
 
What a disappointment that guy has been, I expected a much better player after all the media hype. While there are some undersized LBs that excel, I'll take a classic bruiser like Barham every day of the week instead.
I mean what were you expecting?

He's just a run of the mill LBer.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,189
Messages
14,671,688
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top