Tyreek Hill Has Permission To Seek Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He only runs a couple of routes........

His best route is standing on the sideline for Mahomes check down pass. Which no team ever seems to care to defend. Defend that and force Mahomes to throw into coverage. He would not have his stats padded from that play. :lmao:

Actually, since it worked most of the time, can't blame them. But it was a bread and butter type play for them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He wants money that the Chiefs don't want to pay. Kansas City will be smart and draft Calvin Austin III or Skyy Moore for pennies on the dollar to replace his speed.

You're not going to replace his speed with either one of those guys.

kskboys

Reaction score
He wants money that the Chiefs don't want to pay. Kansas City will be smart and draft Calvin Austin III or Skyy Moore for pennies on the dollar to replace his speed.
Correction: Don't have money to pay!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So. How do you feel about Dallas not being the only team hindered by a QB on the second contract?
who says its hinderance? do you know the terms of the contract? do you know what he was asking for? or are you just making an assumption because you had made an argument and see this as a vague opportunity to try and prove yourself right.

Syron

Reaction score
So true. Everyone wants their franchise QB, but once they get him they can't afford anyone else.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
He saw what Davante Adams got and now he's hungry. Can't blame him, now is the time to cash in.

In terms of teams, his problem is going to a team that is going to contend that also has cap space. I don't think he's going to want the Bears or Panthers, but I would keep a close eye on the Chargers. They're all in and they've got the funds to go further not to mention the marketing opportunities he'd have for more coin in Southern California.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So. How do you feel about Dallas not being the only team hindered by a QB on the second contract?
Personally, other teams being hindered by a big QB contract doesn't make me feel any better about the Cowboys being hindered by a big QB contract.

At least their QB is worth it.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I read another article where the Jets and Dolphins seem like true contenders for him and can only think that Hill's going purely for the money or the weather if that's the case because he's not winning anytime soon with Wilson or Tua tossing at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.