Tyreek Hill Has Permission To Seek Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL.

I mean why even bother with this post. Stephen and Jerruh have zero interest in this. Zero.

Oh, just leave it to the media. We will have "interest" and be doing "due diligence" according to them.

jujoboys

Reaction score
So. How do you feel about Dallas not being the only team hindered by a QB on the second contract?

This is what happens when you come in last place at the 40 yard dash
I bet Stephen already has a below market contract written up for this.

Hopefully this one is not even on Stephen's radar. I would be extremely mad if we gave up two 1st round picks and then had to break the bank for a WR. Hard pass on this one. This is the one time I hope Stephen the Tight Wad beats out Jerrah the Splash King.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe our fanbase should chip in to pay for pay for Tyreek Hill's contract, since Stephen and Jerry can't afford to cover it! :grin:
Desperate needs call for desperate measures, after all. :omg: :lmao: :huh: :facepalm: That's surely as desperate as it gets, folks!
I'm 100% sure that Dak could hit him in stride with no problem whatsoever! I say this with utmost confidence & conviction! :muttley:

Last edited:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Pass. He’s a ticking time bomb of suspensions. If he were to land here Goddell would retroactively suspend him for a year

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If it were the Cowboys trading him away they could get like a whole 4th round pick and a bag of Lays potato chips. Remember his contract is 18 million a year, can't get any team to take take that much without getting a lesser trade value in return. :rolleyes:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure why I have a feeling this goes a bit deeper than contract.....he's had some off-field issues.
They accepted his word that neither he nor the girl broke their little boy's arm. He did that to himself.

But Reid is accepting of a lot, kill dogs or hurt little boys, he's OK.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lael Collins and Amari for hill
bahahhaahha..... did you see the contract that Devante Adams just signed? Do you think Hill is going to sign for anything significantly less than Devante signed for?
if Jerry signed a WR for the money the Raiders gave Devante he would be crucified around these parts.

John813

Reaction score
Miami seems like a better choice between the two.

Defense is legit. Tua with McDaniel could lead to some good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.