Tyreek Hill Has Permission To Seek Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Where is he going to go that's any better than where he is now? Take a little less and stay in an excellent situation.
uhmmm..... how much is a "Little," less? He wants Devante adams money.... guaranteed. Did Mahomes take a "Little," less? Did Rodgers take a "Little," Less. Why should other players take a little less?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They accepted his word that neither he nor the girl broke their little boy's arm. He did that to himself.

But Reid is accepting of a lot, kill dogs or hurt little boys, he's OK.

Well, Andy has his own closet, which is probably made him a little more tolerant than you'd expect.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sure but is it really worth playing on a dud team? Stay in KC and make that agent find some endorsements.
wait..... WHAT????? endorsements dont count, remember? How many in here said Dak's endorsement money should have zero to do with what Jerry gives him... but now T Hill should take less and get more endorsement money to make up for the shortfall? oh, hell no.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Don't want him at all - awful human being and I refuse to root for that man. I'm being personal and stubborn, but that's my stance.
if he aint in jail and can help us win... im all for it. What Im not for is the size of the contract he surely wants.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Chiefs know what most here can't figure out. The WR market has insane valuation right now and it's time to move away from that position.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
If he goes to Miami he’ll never win again but he already has a ring so it’s all about money now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Damn....... it's happening so fast. As if both were fed up with each other for a while, this just gave an a excuse.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Miami seems like a better choice between the two.

Defense is legit. Tua with McDaniel could lead to some good results.
How many WRs do they need? They have Waddle,Wilson,Parker. Should they sign Julio after trading for Tyreek too?

Ken

Reaction score
A few points:

1. QB contract has another victim
2. We will see a further decline in Mahome's effectiveness if this happens.
3. I would trade them Ceedee and additional compensation to secure Evans for the cowboys as he would transform our entire offense. EDIT: Nevermind lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.