Twitter: Tyron could be out multiple months

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Lovely.

tenor.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So when/if Tyron does come back, will his whole body be covered in braces?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Micah’s gonna have to lead the leagues #1 defense if we are gonna have a shot at anything this season.

Spoiler: we don't have a shot at anything this season. Even winning the NFC Least is going to be a battle, much less anything beyond that if it happens.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Months? for a hamstring? Then it must be very severe and require surgery. He's done. Hamstring injuries can be nagging and are easy to reinjure. When the Cowboys say months then you know he is likely done for the year. Soon we will hear they hope to get him back for the playoffs.

Then again, who is surprised Tyron will miss games this year?
Time to just cut ties with this guy. Seriously he hasnt played a season without missing games in like 6 years or something.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Peters would never agree to play here. He's an Eagles legend, and I would be stunned if Jerry manages to sign him. Fisher is more likely.

Peters is a Texas boy. He grew up in an all-Cowboys family. He has stated he hates the Cowboys in the past, but you have to wonder how much of that had to do with rivalry. I bet if the Joneses wrote him a nice big check, he'd learn to love them quickly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a wash with this talent group as age catches up with the best of them.
Look on the bright side we have a 20 million $ HB and a 160 million $ QB(at their prime) who will cover this loss.......:rolleyes:
When it's tough the tough get going, baby!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Peters is a Texas boy. He grew up in an all-Cowboys family. He has stated he hates the Cowboys in the past, but you have to wonder how much of that had to do with rivalry. I bet if the Joneses wrote him a nice big check, he'd learn to love them quickly.

I mean, I would like it, but I can't imagine he'd play here. Hey, maybe we get both Peters and Fisher! That'd be great!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Yup, poor planning. Unfortunately, I had a bet that I made with a good friend of mine whose an Eagles fan for our games this year against them. All of a sudden, I'm regretting the bet lol. Had to accept it, especially as I made him do the walk of shame in a Cowboys jersey after winning the bet last year.