Tyron inactive

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We could be in trouble the next man up better step up! If we lose today it’s going to be panic time with Seattle next week.
We lose today you can just say we will be 0-3. Especially if Tyron misses that game. Only way that don't happen is if Russel Wilson doesn't play vs us for some reason.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
List the teams for me who lost both starting tackles and replaced them with dudes off the street, then won games. I'll wait.

Philly last year end of the season when they beat us. They were also playing without their starting 3 WR and a couple of starting RB's

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We lose today you can just say we will be 0-3. Especially if Tyron misses that game. Only way that don't happen is if Russel Wilson doesn't play vs us for some reason.

No excuses if we lose today we’re even going to have some fans in the stands supporting us. It’s only week 2 but this is about as close to a must win game as it gets this early in the season.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Great. It’s official : God hates the Cowboys.

Just kidding - but man it sure seems that way to a long time fan.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Ppl gave me crap when I said Dallas should start to rebuild/retool the Oline....

Jipper

Reaction score
Guess I’m starting cam newton over dak in fantasy ....I’ve seen this movie before

Jipper

Reaction score
The NFL wouldn't count you as a player. You could just be the 2nd LT.

Just stand there and kick the pass rushers in the shin and make ugly faces at them.

or fart in their general direction

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He would be out against Atlanta conjuring up that nightmare from three years ago with Chaz Green.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They need to start putting resources back in the O-like. Look to move Cooper this off season and see what Gallup wants. It’s useless to have one of the highest paid running backs, one of the highest paid QB’s and one of the highest paid receivers when your line is deteriorating. Build the offensive and defensive lines. Flashy skill players mean nothing without them.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Lmao that everyone in the world knows Tyron is a huge injury risk every week. Everyone other than the front office that is. Our backup plan today is two undrafted free agents. Awesome

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Get used to this breaking news happening at least 4-5 more times this year.

Reaction score
Today's game not available in my area. Just as well.

Think I'll go golfing..........

kskboys

Reaction score
They need to start putting resources back in the O-like. Look to move Cooper this off season and see what Gallup wants. It’s useless to have one of the highest paid running backs, one of the highest paid QB’s and one of the highest paid receivers when your line is deteriorating. Build the offensive and defensive lines. Flashy skill players mean nothing without them.
Please please please (PLEASE) get this memo to Jerry.