Tyron inactive

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's only 1 game so far. I think there will be at least 7 others after this one so it's best they figure out a contingency plan now.
only missed 3 game the last 3 years =9

so that NINE total..your 7 is premature and umm leave guessing for the weathermen..

aria

Reaction score
Better against these teams with shoddy defenses. I’d even rather play Atlanta and Seattles D over the Commanders or Eagles right now.

kskboys

Reaction score
The NFL wouldn't count you as a player. You could just be the 2nd LT.

Just stand there and kick the pass rushers in the shin and make ugly faces at them.
You just described my college intramural football career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aria

Reaction score
List the teams for me who lost both starting tackles and replaced them with dudes off the street, then won games. I'll wait.
Possibly the eagles, they started with 3 of 5 starters on the O line last week and ended up with 2 by the end of the game.

Giants aren’t much better off. Their crappy starting LT opted out so they have a rookie there, both their guards have regressed, their center has only started 3 games in his career both of which were at RT and their RT is someone they found off the scrap heap by the name of Cameron Flemming who was ranked 78th out of 85 tackles last year. They also have a RB and TE that avoid blocks.

I’d still take our O line over the Gnats or Philthys.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I guess the positive note here is we get to see if we have any potential O-lineman for the future and see how William's holds up at tackle (if that is the plan).

Kinda helps to know just where to put those future draft picks.

"Make this O-line GREAT again"

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Possibly the eagles, they started with 3 of 5 starters on the O line last week and ended up with 2 by the end of the game.

Giants aren’t much better off. Their crappy starting LT opted out so they have a rookie there, both their guards have regressed, their center has only started 3 games in his career both of which were at RT and their RT is someone they found off the scrap heap by the name of Cameron Flemming who was ranked 78th out of 85 tackles last year. They also have a RB and TE that avoid blocks.

The question was who did it and won games. They both lost their week one games.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Damn the injuries keep coming. The starting oline of Looney, Martin, Williams, Steele and Knight. This is not good.

aria

Reaction score
The question was who did it and won games. They both lost their week one games.
Ahhhhh...didn’t catch that but they both went against some of the best D lines in the league. Atlanta’s defense sucks.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I’m not 50 yet, but I’m right at it.

Cowboys news makes money for media outlets.

The truth is that people all over hype the Cowboys year after year. I’ve lived through 25 years of it now.

You younger folks will have better lives if you stop believing it right away.

Tussinman

Reaction score

Agreed. People whine about Tyron when in reality

1. Giants LT last year was arguably the worst left tackle in football (while costing 15+ million) and choose to sit out this year
2. Washington LT refused to play last season and demanded a trade this year (no longer on roster).
3. Eagles LT had a season ending injury during training camp and there old/slow replacement literally told the team "give me more money or i'm not doing it"

You can't use LT as an excuse for not winning the division when we arguably have the best situation of the 4 teams