Video: Tyron is looking pretty good

HungryLion

Reaction score
It is considered common sense to avoid surgery unless there truly is no choice. No better alternative; or even one equal.

Maybe Tyron should have gotten this surgery some time ago. Maybe not.

But to call him a liar as most of the posters on this thread have is sickening.

So true. He really hasn’t missed that much time either. I mean he played 13 games +playoffs for several seasons there. Other than this past one

When he is healthy he is one of the best in the league.

And he is on a cheap, team friendly deal.

There is no reason to give up on Tyron yet.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Tyron has avoided surgery for years to be team friendly and play ready.
Man finally gets some work done after being a true gladiator for years and he gets disrespected is pathetic.
A truly healthy Tyron Smith can be a top 3 tackle in this league still.
Dont be so quick to dismiss a real Cowboy.
Truth

phildadon86

Reaction score
So true. He really hasn’t missed that much time either. I mean he played 13 games +playoffs for several seasons there. Other than this past one

When he is healthy he is one of the best in the league.

And he is on a cheap, team friendly deal.

There is no reason to give up on Tyron yet.
Look at the people wanting to give up on him. 99 percent also want Dak somewhere else.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Look at the people wanting to give up on him. 99 percent also want Dak somewhere else.

I seriously question whether people who are constantly lobbying for the Cowboys to part ways with great players are actually Cowboys fans. I think there are a lot Cowboy haters here masquerading as "fans." I think they come here to troll actual Cowboys fans..

mardwin

Reaction score
He looks good in the off-season but unavailable in the regular season.

Carson

Reaction score
I seriously question whether people who are constantly lobbying for the Cowboys to part ways with great players are actually Cowboys fans. I think there are a lot Cowboy haters here masquerading as "fans." I think they come here to troll actual Cowboys fans..

Facts. Guys like Tyron, Cooper, Dak, Tank leave it all on the line and play hurt. Only to be constantly crapped on by the fan base

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I see you know Tyron's body better than he and the medical staff does.
Well have they not been saying this the last 6 years? And yet he has yet to put a 16 game season togrther...but you're probably eating up whatever Kerry feeds you as well o_O

robertfchew

Reaction score
Was just on to see th usual negative comments from a positive post lol. This place NEVER fails!. Good for you TS!

You have to look at peoples history. He's injury prone that's all there is to it. Great player but unreliable.

aikemirv

Reaction score
He is a great guy. Wishing nothing but the best for him.

Hope he can play a few more years but that is probably not the best thing for him long term health wise!

robertfchew

Reaction score
Facts. Guys like Tyron, Cooper, Dak, Tank leave it all on the line and play hurt. Only to be constantly crapped on by the fan base

Cause they don't show up when it counts. All besides dak are being paid millions, dak makes plenty when you include the sponsorships.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tyron has avoided surgery for years to be team friendly and play ready.

What does refusing surgery have to do with team friendly & play ready? He could have had the surgery any year (cause lord knows we weren't in the playoffs) and been ready for the next year.
Even if it did require missing some time, no one would have complained if it got him healthy and reliable.

He made a choice and it is his body so I don't pass judgement on his choice but let's not make it out to be something it isn't.

Loso86

Reaction score
You have to look at peoples history. He's injury prone that's all there is to it. Great player but unreliable.
Has nothing to do with the negative remarks people in thos forum spew in a positive post. Hell he feels good working out awesome. Getting better awesome, potentially healthier than hes been in years awesome.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well have they not been saying this the last 6 years? And yet he has yet to put a 16 game season togrther...but you're probably eating up whatever Kerry feeds you as well o_O

Agreed. It's been 6 years since he started a full season. Some folks mistake cheerleading for fandom. I would love it if Tyron was 100% healthy. But that's a big If. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle....