Twitter: Tyron may not play vs Atl?

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
We aren't stout enough at NT Poe played like poop plus he's never been a game wrecking run defender like Snacks. Add Snacks and we'll have a deep beastly Dline especially at DE. I like Poe but I don't trust his durability at this juncture, particularly at our most vulnerable position on defense.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Snacks aint Snacks anymore.
Snacks is a proven difference making NT that would vastly upgrade our run defense. I don't trust Poe's durability for 16+ games. Poe has never been a dominant run stuffer he's more of a penetrating finesse DT that happens to be 340lbs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
should have been a rebuild in the offseason. IT was the perfect time. Now they saddled the organization with a retread head coach who seemingly conceded to Jerry on Moore immediately, have a lousy defensive coordinator who has not really produced positive results in years.

Then they went and paid Cooper which was insane, signed a couple of old defensive players and are about to destroy the cap paying the quarterback who after 3 years starting in the sec and now his 5th year starting in the nfl essentially plays exactly the same.

They blew it. They had an opportunity while the chips were down and contracts were up at the end of last season to step back a bit....hire a good young coach and put together something new. Matt Rhule was perfect, not that he would coach for the Jones family I imagine.

now they are teetering on the Dave Campo years. Lose sunday and then at seattle and this thing is in big trouble. Especially after seeing how well cleveland's offense can play at times. I imagine the browns are coming in here 2-1 in two weeks. Lose that game and this organization is at a low they have not experienced since the hopeless campo years.

anyway from April to August the organization pumped sunshine about how talented they are because of the wr group. Now they have to actually play football and it looks pretty bleak.

speaking of Talent, Atlanta has ten number ones on offense and five number ones on defense. Seems they are the more talented team.
This forum. SMH

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They’re never “alarmed” by Tyron but he never finishes a full season

Tyron made the Pro Bowl the last 7 years. I'll take it. Healthy last year until he was rolled up on. Looked much healthier too. I think he turned the corner.

I bet he plays, and I'm not gonna cry about him taking days off practice either.

Tussinman

Reaction score
People calling out Tyron.. SMH

It's not the dudes fault the team has absolutely refused to address swing tackle with any real emphasis. When he plays, Tyron is still one of the best in the game. I'll take a top-3 tackle 13 games a season than just about any other option. The team absolutely dropped the ball addressing the OL in the offseason though.
Agreed. Tyron is literally the last person on this ENTIRE roster that you should call out.

Dude signs a team friendly deal when he could of easily done his rookie deal and said "peace out" and then signed with a real contender instead of this joke of a franchise. People whine about his performance yet he still grades out as a top 3 tackle in the NFC every year.

The fake narratives are old. All we heard in 2018 was "Tyron is declining this season" even though he was literally graded out higher in 2018 than 2017 (lmao). In 2019 all we heard about was how he's injury prone yet the only major injury he had was his 40 million dollar QB crashing into his ankles.

Tyron hate is a joke. What's funny is there was a ton users last year calling him over-rated which is extremely ironic because last year just in our division alone you had 1. Giants: Nate Solder whose one of the worst left tackles in the entire league making 15.5 million a year 2. Washington: you have high dollar Trent Williams literally refusing to play football and is holding out (he claims its for malpractice yet after he found out about the unproper diagnostic he asked for a contract extension :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) and 3. Eagles: Rookie 1st round tackle is trash and you have your other tackle Lane Johnson crying that he didn't get invited to the pro bowl yet him literally leaving the field on the strecher is probably justification for him not being selected......... (lol)

Nobody should be calling out a 1st team all-decade left tackle, if anything the cowboys should be embarassed to have wasted his career (same for Witten and Ware)

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
OR trade up to grab Lawerence, yes i like that better, take the 30mil plus saved on Dak and the draft picks we get for trading dak to accomplish this and get depth in FA for the line..

we are being hypothetical and using ifs and maybes so theres my plan..:):rolleyes:o_O
It’s very likely Lawrence will never be as good as Dak.

He’s probably closer to being a bust like Darnold or Baker than being an MVP like Mahomes or Jackson.

There have only been like 5-6 good 1st round QBs the entire DECADE of the 2010’s.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s very likely Lawrence will never be as good as Dak.

He’s probably closer to being a bust like Darnold or Baker than being an MVP like Mahomes or Jackson.

There have only been like 5-6 good 1st round QBs the entire DECADE of the 2010’s.

that can be said by any high pick its 50 50 especially with a QB yo can be scared to go get one if it means saving 40mil on a player like Dak if hes already hits his ceiling.. other teams do it.. so far lets be positive maybe Lawerence will look like Burrows, Murray, jackson , Mahomes , and others..lately qbs seem to be hitting as much as they arent..if you are at 3 and can get Lawerence without a lot of stock why the heck not reboot? Dak will never live up to 40plus and as much as i root for dak, i realize this , other cant see it im sorry but he is what he is and 40+ is too much unless that changes the next 15 games..

Bake is not a bust, bad franchise going through Gms, OCs and scheme like toilet paper during covid.. he has time to get to better similar to tannehill

darnold not sure about but again QBs are coming out and succeeding earlier then they use d to and ill leave that up to MM to decide should we end up having horrible season..

If team like packers with a HOF player actually playing well for the second time pick a QB in the waiting and traded up to get him , what we dont go for a rare shot to get player like Lawerence?

its all hypothetical but id do it if it made sense and MM was pushing for it.. he will be either daks friend or the end of Dak because the guys not under contract and the HC should get to choose his future leader..

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
that can be said by any high pick its 50 50 especially with a QB yo can be scared to go get one if it means saving 40mil on a player like Dak if hes already hits his ceiling.. other teams do it.. so far lets be positive maybe Lawerence will look like Burrows, Murray, jackson , Mahomes , and others..lately qbs seem to be hitting as much as they arent..if you are at 3 and can get Lawerence without a lot of stock why the heck not reboot? Dak will never live up to 40plus and as much as i root for dak, i realize this , other cant see it im sorry but he is what he is and 40+ is too much unless that changes the next 15 games..

Bake is not a bust, bad franchise going through Gms, OCs and scheme like toilet paper during covid.. he has time to get to better similar to tannehill

darnold not sure about but again QBs are coming out and succeeding earlier then they use d to and ill leave that up to MM to decide should we end up having horrible season..

If team like packers with a HOF player actually playing well for the second time pick a QB in the waiting and traded up to get him , what we dont go for a rare shot to get player like Lawerence?

its all hypothetical but id do it if it made sense and MM was pushing for it.. he will be either daks friend or the end of Dak because the guys not under contract and the HC should get to choose his future leader..
If we’re serious about winning we need a proven vet.

I’m sure Tom Brady would have loved to come here last season