Twitter: Tyron may not play vs Atl?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If Dallas were in a position to draft a top 3 player next year, I'd want LT Penei Sewell. He has the makings to be a stud LT at the next level.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dallas were in a position to draft a top 3 player next year, I'd want LT Penei Sewell. He has the makings to be a stud LT at the next level.
OR trade up to grab Lawerence, yes i like that better, take the 30mil plus saved on Dak and the draft picks we get for trading dak to accomplish this and get depth in FA for the line..

we are being hypothetical and using ifs and maybes so theres my plan..:):rolleyes:o_O

12+88=7

Reaction score
There are so many holes on this team moving forward (LT, LB, S, DT, TE), it's starting to feel like a mini-rebuild is coming if we don't succeed this season.

The amazing part is many felt, including I, that Dallas had the best off season in many many years.

Apparently not even the best off season in eons could help this team. Somehow they are jinxed.

But I still love them!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
OR trade up to grab Lawerence, yes i like that better, take the 30mil plus saved on Dak and the draft picks we get for trading dak to accomplish this and get depth in FA for the line..

we are being hypothetical and using ifs and maybes so theres my plan..:):rolleyes:o_O

Nope I'd rather have Sewell than Lawrence.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lets see how MM compares to Garrett vs atl with tyron out lol. Lets hope its not another 12 sacks

Tussinman

Reaction score
If this team can not overcome injuries, it was not very good to begin with. I guess a lot of people forget that when McCarthy’s pack won the SB in 2010, they had a ton of injuries.

Yes, we have a lot of key players injured. But the measure of a team isn’t how good they are with all their players, but how good they are with some missing.
To be fair the Packers that year had there starting LT all season, a HOF QB, and literally half of the starters on defense (who where all healthy) made pro bowl or NFL top 100. They where a stacked team and the core studs where healthy.

They didn't have 5 probowl calibers player already injured/not playing week 2 of the season
There are so many holes on this team moving forward (LT, LB, S, DT, TE), it's starting to feel like a mini-rebuild is coming if we don't succeed this season.
They'll need a miracle like the Packers 2 off-seasons ago. They where able to replace/upgrade 7 different positions in one off-season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why why don't they call Leary right now, put him at left guard, and move Williams to right tackle?
Leary didnt even go to a camp.

I doubt he is in football shape, let alone the version of what he was when here.

Better off with McGovern.

If Smith has to miss extensive time they DO need to move Williams outside.

Carson

Reaction score

I doubt he is in football shape, let alone the version of what he was when here.

McGoverns done as much live game action as Leary this year and last.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's starting to feel like this will be a disaster of a season. The pandemic has affected many things, making it hard for a new HC. Players don't seem to be in the best condition due to the limited offseason/training camp. All of those fragile players in normal seasons will be guaranteed to miss time this year. I bet Amari will be next

Carson

Reaction score
It's starting to feel like this will be a disaster of a season. The pandemic has affected many things, making it hard for a new HC. Players don't seem to be in the best condition due to the limited offseason/training camp. All of those fragile players in normal seasons will be guaranteed to miss time this year. I bet Amari will be next

At this point, Washington is the healthiest in the East. They could win it

Nickyp

Reaction score
Deja vu of one of the atlanta games where tyron didnt play and mr. green stepped in. We all know how well that ended:mad:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
The amazing part is many felt, including I, that Dallas had the best off season in many many years.

Apparently not even the best off season in eons could help this team. Somehow they are jinxed.

But I still love them![/QUOTE

who would they put in at left tackle right now if smith can’t go?

tm1119

Reaction score
I want to get off this ride,Tyron is so unreliable now.We should draft a Tackle the first chance we get.

I’ll still gladly take a top 5 LT that isn’t getting paid like 1 for 13 games over an inferior player for 16.

We’re talking about a neck tweak from a non contact practice. He’ll be fine. Last year he got his knee rolled up from behind, 99% of human beings would have missed more than the 3 games that he did.

Unless the serious back injury reoccurs any talk of getting rid of Tyron is flat out idiotic