Twitter: Tyron misses practice with a Neck Injury

jay94

Reaction score
de ja vu Atlanta, anyone remember the worst single performance offensive lineman?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Atlanta....with Jaylon and Joe at LB and the way our DL looked, expect to see a heavy dose of Gurley running and screens to pull a safety into the box. Once that happens, the air raid horn will sound. Our only hope is a fast start and the offense holding the ball on long drives.

aria

Reaction score
So basically it’s the same as every other year, he’ll miss 3 games and we don’t even know if he’ll miss this one. It seems like he’s on the injury report every week. Somehow we still manage to win and we have the best RB in the league, not the slightest bit concerned.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
There are a wild amount of injuries all over the league now. This is what happens when players don't have a chance to get into game shape.

Like half of my FF is questionable right now.

reddyuta

Reaction score
We are done with Tyron out,this oline is already one of the worst in the league.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Tyron’s neck and back worry me, if we lose him I’ll feel like the OL is in shambles and needs a total rebuild. I guess cooper’s foot is going to linger, but with Lamb I feel good about the depth.

If the line can’t block the WRs won’t produce. I’m hoping it doesn’t take 2-3 years to build the line because the window might be closed with Cooper and it doesn’t really do that much to have $40m QB when the line can’t block. If the line really is down the drain then it almost forces you to think about going with a rookie and using that QB money to build the trenches. Idk I like Dak I hope they keep him.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Tyron Smith is injured? No one should be surprised. A competent front office would plan for it at this point.

But someone will get plugged in and we'll have people still talking about Dallas having a top 5 offensive line. :rolleyes:

Dallas HAD a top 5 line. Unfortunately, like Jason Witten and Tony Romo, they wasted it.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’ve said this since he came into the league but Tyron overtrains......he’s had a hell of career so who can complain. Anyone see this video of him block Donald on the Zeke TD at the goal line? He’s still a man!!

Tussinman

Reaction score
Amazing how our OL went from pretty legendary from 16-18 and has just fallen off a cliff since. I still can’t believe La’el showed up out of shape you have ONE job in the off-season exercise. I get it in 5x a week despite working a normal 40 hour week
It's sad. Not only that Cowboys are paying salaries for 2 fringe pro bowlers in Frederick and La'el and neither are playing.........

Eagles had the same issue last week (paying high cap dollars to 4 offensive lineman but only 2 of them actually played, Wentz ended up getting sacked like 8 times)

How long until we draft a new LT
Should of already happened.

Tyron has already played 136 NFL games, there should be someone in the grooming process right now (realistically your only getting 25-30 more games out of Tyron so they should already have his apprentice on the roster)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tyron Smith is injured? No one should be surprised. A competent front office would plan for it at this point.

But someone will get plugged in and we'll have people still talking about Dallas having a top 5 offensive line. :rolleyes:

Dallas HAD a top 5 line. Unfortunately, like Jason Witten and Tony Romo, they wasted it.
That line honestly hasn't been top 5 since 2016 IMO.

RS12

Reaction score
I am not opposed to prioritizing OT and DT in the draft at all.