Twitter: Tyron misses practice with a Neck Injury

Creeper

Reaction score
If Tyron is done, it will take at least one 3-13 season to fix the OL and maybe a couple of 5-11s.

Cebrin

Reaction score
How long until we draft a new LT
I got trashed on for suggesting this several years ago. Here we are. "Even at his worst, he's still better than.." Cool story, but when he starts to legitimately break?

You have to be two steps ahead. Dallas drafts well, but also fails at filling the gaps. Draft well, and trade...We got 3 beast receivers, but can't use them at all. It's like a brilliant boxer going in to the ring with no hands.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I got trashed on for suggesting this several years ago. Here we are. "Even at his worst, he's still better than.." Cool story, but when he starts to legitimately break?

You have to be two steps ahead. Dallas drafts well, but also fails at filling the gaps. Draft well, and trade...We got 3 beast receivers, but can't use them at all. It's like a brilliant boxer going in to the ring with no hands.
I agree. I said it at the end of the 17 season and the same thing happened to me lol. People blamed Chaz but the real issue is Tyron can’t be trusted to play a full season

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No worries, once Collins comes back Smith will be on IR. We all knew who would miss time on this team (including our TE), just not sure we prepeared enough for the consequences behind the obvious