Tyron quietly dominating

droopdog7

Reaction score
I know you always have to worry about injuries, but Tyron has been an absolute eraser these past several weeks, and been pretty good most of the year. Quite a luxury to not have to worry about your blindside, and probably not a coincidence that the offense has taken off recently.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I don't think anyone's questioned whether or not he's still one of the best in the game when he's healthy.

Lets just hope he stays healthy.

visionary

Reaction score
I know you always have to worry about injuries, but Tyron has been an absolute eraser these past several weeks, and been pretty good most of the year. Quite a luxury to not have to worry about your blindside, and probably not a coincidence that the offense has taken off recently.
This just in: Tyron is good LOL

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He is finally healthy and playing very well.

The narrative that when on the field he has played well is false. The last 3 games he has played much better than earlier in the year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's graded out as top 3. Injuries are always a concern, but his contract is peanuts for a LT of his ability. That's why he's still here, and likely will be next year too.

Deep down, in places you don't talk about on message boards, you want Tyron on that wall. You NEED Tyron on that wall!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Frankly, if he can stay mostly healthy the rest of this year (big if), I'd keep him for another year if he's not ready to retire. See if we can develop Richards to step in when it's time and keep Tyler at left guard.

Even with his injury problems, Tyron is still one of the best left tackles in the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think anyone's questioned whether or not he's still one of the best in the game when he's healthy.

Lets just hope he stays healthy.
Oh I did for sure. He's been in the league awhile...over 10 years....I know linemen play at a high level longer than most positions but with the injuries I really thought he was cooked.

droopdog7

Reaction score
He's graded out as top 3. Injuries are always a concern, but his contract is peanuts for a LT of his ability. That's why he's still here, and likely will be next year too.

Deep down, in places you don't talk about on message boards, you want Tyron on that wall. You NEED Tyron on that wall!
You can’t handle the truth!

Tussinman

Reaction score
Oh I did for sure. He's been in the league awhile...over 10 years....I know linemen play at a high level longer than most positions but with the injuries I really thought he was cooked.
Exactly. Last year his hamstring coming off the bone + wasn't as strong playing RT when he did come back. Most thought he was cooked this year based on those 2 things alone which is reasonable.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If he can stay healthy he's an asset.
Unfortunately thats not been the case the last few years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly. Last year his hamstring coming off the bone + wasn't as strong playing RT when he did come back. Most thought he was cooked this year based on those 2 things alone which is reasonable.
Man.....it was ugly at RT....I thought he should've moved to RT to prolong his career....I was wrong I admit. But I guess we're all wrong until he gets hurt...but until then? I'll happily admit I was wrong. He's playing some great football.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Reading Tyron's face in the Cardinals game on the sideline told me a lot. You can tell he really wanted to come in, and he knew it was just something slight (and his presence could've changed that) and fixable in the offensive line that resulted in the Cardinals loss.