Twitter: Tyron ruled out for Sunday night

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be back next year. He just can't stay healthy and we need someone who is available.
He will start again next year. We will have to strike gold to ever get a replacement for him, or spend a ton of money, but we are paying so much to the offense already.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Freaking McGovern actually tripped him, then fell on that ankle.

Did anyone really see that play?

After watching Clay Shiver and Cory Proctor I really didn't think I could see worse OL play until he showed up.
Yea, I wish we had replaced McGovern with Connor much sooner and we could have still had Tyron playing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's not likely we need Tyron to beat the WFT so I'm glad he's getting that time to heal.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Good rest up for the playoffs and after the win on Sunday. Rest Zeke up

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Maybe put Tyron on ice the rest of the season, wait until playoffs? Maybe let him get his legs in the Philly game?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Freaking McGovern actually tripped him, then fell on that ankle.

Did anyone really see that play?

After watching Clay Shiver and Cory Proctor I really didn't think I could see worse OL play until he showed up.
Yep. McGovern gets beat immediately off the line, can't keep his balance, then falls on an already injured ankle and yet according to some fans it's somehow Tyrons fault that Tyron is injured......... (lol).

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People laughed when I said it might be time to start thinking beyond Smith at LT. He’s an injury risk and we need better options behind him as you can’t count on him game to game.
I don’t think most people laughed. Need to draft a tackle

lqmac1

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be back next year. He just can't stay healthy and we need someone who is available.
He’ll be back. He’s too good to replace (when healthy).

However, due to his health issues, hopefully we draft his replacement and have him learn under Tyron.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We need another starter ready at LT for the 2022 season. Smith could easily miss half of it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Availability is more important than ability....

I don’t agree with that but availability is important. If you’re stuck with a player who doesn’t have the ability to play a position at a high-level you’re screwed no matter how often they’re available.