Twitter: Tyron Smith added to injury report

Shane612

Reaction score
Gee, what a shocker, who couldn't see this coming.........but but but the starters don't need to play in the preseason...lol
Yep.
Never understood the mother hens protecting their chicks from harm of playing in preseason games for a couple of series.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I've been expecting Tyrone to retire due to his injuries for the last 2-3 years.
I'm glad he hasn't.
We've got to see one of the best to ever play the position, it's just a shame he doesn't have a Super Bowl ring to go with it.
He's still a good insurance policy and mentor to Tyler until Tyler is ready to take it over.

Rayman70

Reaction score
TJ Bass, your the next contestant on the price is right. Dude better be ready day 1. I will say this, if we play Bass and he ends up doing well, it gives us so much more depth there. If not, the brass will look like idgits. only way we cut Farniok is because WE THINK the kid is better. He better be that and then some.

Rayman70

Reaction score
wonder what the chiefs will look like without the all world Kelce.... Lions will be ready. I see Gibbs going off. Chiefs are banged up.
I said this^^^ AND what happened? Gibbs didn't go off but he certainly helped. Then 0 Kelce. No matter how great the HC and QB is in this league, the game is a team sport and if 1 team is missing a stud or 2, THIS^^ can happen. Thats why the Giants game has me concerned. Lions were healthy and the chiefs weren't.We will need to find Out quickly about Fergie and the running backs, TJ BASS. We had much change in the offseason. Maybe 2 much. Couple that with the injuries. I think the game will be a struggle, but we find a way 2 win. Deuce Vaughn is worth watching.

kevm3

Reaction score
This is the problem with our FO. We've been building budget conscious teams and there are ALWAYS HUGE and OBVIOUS flaws that rear their head at the worst times.

We're thin at O-line and while we might be able to get away with it with the Giants, in the playoffs, everyone is going to be screaming at Dak when he's getting destroyed by San Francisco's defense because our paper thin O-line is letting everyone punish the quarterback.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Here we go again. This guy at this point in his career can't keep off the injury report before this team gets their first game started. How long can he answer the bell? I'm betting not long. The OL truly is the weak link to this offense and that's a big deal. The OL will end up getting Dak seriously injured once again. Then Cooper Rush will get the nod to take over the QB1 duties but Trey Lance's progress will get accelerated because it always was the plan to Wally Pipp Dak the way he Wally Pipp'd Romo.