Twitter: Tyron Smith added to injury report

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Ankle injury? Please...that's nothing. Wait until the inevitable back injury by week 2.

plasticman

Reaction score
In a worse case scenario, where both Tyron and Tyler are out, we get two guys that have probably played more in the preseason than anyone else, Chuma Edoga and Asim Richards.

That's definitely not top tier but, remember, it is a long season.

And, by the way, how many times is Jerry going to play an injury off like it's no big deal? Still expected to play? Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They signed and drafted OL's that are on the 53.
Already a first round movement for an offensive lineman looks tastey.

That or the Texas quarterback and let there be an all out competition at quarterback. Two rook status and Prescott.

quickccc

Reaction score
(sigh) no surprise. I expected it soon enuff.
-That's why its extremely important to always have a Plan B ready to go per Tyron's immediate replacement.

- Problem is Tyler Smith, who was plan B that could swing out to LT, is also nicked up.
So it's likely we could have two rookies at LT and LG per Asim Richards and TJ Bass.

And it's even more frightening because we have utterly ZERO depth behind those two rookies.

- No backup center, Chuma is still on the mend, ditto with Waletsko and his typical shoulder.
I think injuries and lack of depth is gonna hinder us big time in the OL unit.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Like I said earlier in the week get Asim reps at LT and Bass reps at LG. Richards needs to be ready.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I am. If you want free expression, but then always feel a need to "like" someone's expression...you don't have free expression. Even the antagonism over someone's opinion is antithetical to free expression. "Sure, you can say what you want but..." is a cowardly way of trying to impose one's own view on others. The sad part is that once the mission is accomplished and the 'bad people' stop saying 'bad things' ...guess what? They find someone else to "keep in line" and "monitor their thoughts".

yeah, I'm sure.
What's most concerning to me is who gets to decide who the "bad people" are and what forms of speech are considered "bad things" to say. Disagreement and otherwise altering points of view should never be characterized as bad people saying bad things.