Tyron Smith didn't have a high ankle sprain **merged**

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I say sit him for two weeks. The Philly game will be very important in the NFC East race. But depending on how Cameron Fleming is playing Dallas could choose to play it safe with Smith and wait until after the bye to play him again.
Jets D Line with Williams' scare me a little but you should be able to get by. Agree.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Good news would have been finding out he had the flu, explaining why he got his butt whipped all night long.
This is actually one of the few cases i've ever seen where two opposing players best game of the season was the game game against each other. Both Davenport and Tyron looked really good, it was a F%$#%# battle all night

Verdict

Reaction score
They actually practiced this in the offseason because this team values "Position flex." Connor Williams got reps at RT in the offseason, everything else has already been done.

Position flex only matters 1. If you will actually do it and 2. They play at a high level at the alternate position.

morat1959

Reaction score
I need to see the defense get some take-aways and shorten the field for the offense. I have a feeling Maher is going to see some chances against the Packers. I watched the Packer play a few times this year and AR does not look the same. He almost looks unhappy out there. But he is still a pain in the *** with those quick snaps, runs for 1st downs and quick release.
This defense doesn’t get take sways. You have to turn your head to see the ball. Apparently our coaching staff doesn’t coach that.

morat1959

Reaction score
We all know what happens when one key player goes down on this team in the clapper era.