Image: Tyron Smith in a Jets Uniform

Carnes

Reaction score
And I'm saying a player that is going to be in the ROH here one day still has a interest from FANS on this board. It's relevant. Stay salty.
Not salty stating facts there are other places for this thread he is not a cowboy period

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So, you wasted your manhood? Lol idiots
I didn't waste anything. I have other things going on in my life then the Cowboys. Plenty more especially lately. I enjoyed 20 years of Cowboy football. It was a big part of my childhood. Excuse me if I'm sick and tired of Jerry destroying what this team once was. . Not giving him any more excuses. Frankly nothing this team does anymore surprises me. It happens every single year. Just love people making excuses. And then when HOF players that Jerry wasted goes to other teams we are just supposed to act like they are the enemy. I'll never do that. If any one of them wins a SB away from here I'll be happy for them. I was happy for Ware and I'll be happy for Smith if it happens. I enjoy watching the NFL. When I don't then I'll stop. Yes there are a whole lot more to life then the Cowboys. I barely watched them for 2 years in 2020 AND 2021 And guess what? It's like I didn't miss anything. People are still fighting over Dak, over Jerry over everything. I guess yelling about how other fans want to react is a positive thing to do. It doesn't make you or anyone else a better fan. It's just means you've excepted things the way they are and want everyone else to do the same. That will never happen.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't waste anything. I have other things going on in my life then the Cowboys. Plenty more especially lately. I enjoyed 20 years of Cowboy football. It was a big part of my childhood. Excuse me if I'm sick and tired of Jerry destroying what this team once was. . Not giving him any more excuses. Frankly nothing this team does anymore surprises me. It happens every single year. Just love people making excuses. And then when HOF players that Jerry wasted goes to other teams we are just supposed to act like they are the enemy. I'll never do that. If any one of them wins a SB away from here I'll be happy for them. I was happy for Ware and I'll be happy for Smith if it happens. I enjoy watching the NFL. When I don't then I'll stop. Yes there are a whole lot more to life then the Cowboys. I barely watched them for 2 years in 2020 AND 2021 And guess what? It's like I didn't miss anything. People are still fighting over Dak, over Jerry over everything. I guess yelling about how other fans want to react is a positive thing to do. It doesn't make you or anyone else a better fan. It's just means you've excepted things the way they are and want everyone else to do the same. That will never happen.
But, you're still here....Go Cowboys!