Image: Tyron Smith in a Jets Uniform

Techsass

Reaction score
Yes I am serious he no longer plays for the Cowboys so why is it in the fan forum. Cowboy related news only. As you can tell by the jersey color he is a jet.
I think a lot of Cowboys fans find it to be more interesting than another Dak contract thread.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm very disappointed in you.

You would not make a good Coach or team mate.
Screw you! I was a great coach and helped many kids....still do
...what the heck do you do!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why and how is this cowboys related. He is a former player that no longer plays for the Cowboys. Why is this allowed?
Worry about making your overdue car payment, not something as small as this.

He was a Cowboys recently and a player many were fond of and will be in the ROH one day. He will always be relevant on this board. He will also retire a Cowboy.

J12B

Reaction score
Nah, you are all about the game.

Not life. These are men with families to take care of.

You don't understand.

Very disappointed in you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I p
Nah, you are all about the game.

Not life. These are men with families to take care of.

You don't understand.

Very disappointed in you.
I put many kids in college ball that helped them get an education and a job to take care of their families.
Again, what have you done?

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Literally a decade of hometown discounts and never complained. Wish other players would do the same... ::cough:: DAK
Not sure why lots of folks here say that he needs to give a discount when he gave four years of huge discounts:

2016 • $833,392
2017 • $540,000
2018 • $630,000
2019 • $2,025,000

(Actual cash paid, info from OTC dot com)

I mean, that’s pretty low for a starting QB in the NFL because of his draft slot, losing four years of much higher salary compared to his peers in the top 10-12 QBs.

Instead of using that space to stock up on trench players, JJ&SJ decided to ignore one side of the ball or the other, never addressing the whole team.

Same happened with Romo. This team has been terribly mismanaged for decades, they give the impression that they are talented, but they are not talented where it matters ( OL and DL), and they haven’t been since the 90’s.

Carnes

Reaction score
Worry about making your overdue car payment, not something as small as this.

He was a Cowboys recently and a player many were fond of and will be in the ROH one day. He will always be relevant on this board. He will also retire a

You said it yourself he is not a cowboy that's a fact. And by the way we bought a brand new car last May and are I full payment ahead so stay out of my finances. Your getting a little personal

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, Dean Martin have another drink and the Lombardi trophy is yours, baby!!! :muttley:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Another HOF career Jerry wasted. Wish him the best of luck. Might actually root for AR this year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You said it yourself he is not a cowboy that's a fact. And by the way we bought a brand new car last May and are I full payment ahead so stay out of my finances. Your getting a little personal
And I'm saying a player that is going to be in the ROH here one day still has a interest from FANS on this board. It's relevant. Stay salty.