Image: Tyron Smith in a Jets Uniform

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
That’s the face of a guy who’s done wasting his time protecting a no-good plug QB, good for him. Should have left the Dallas clown show years ago.

silver

Reaction score
I still have nightmares when he missed time and we had to start Chaz Green in Atlanta.

Carnes

Reaction score
Why and how is this cowboys related. He is a former player that no longer plays for the Cowboys. Why is this allowed?

FoxF

Reaction score
I still have nightmares when he missed time and we had to start Chaz Green in Atlanta.
Not sure Dak was ever the same after that game and the beating he took. Jason Garret should of got Green some help instead of taking sack after sack…

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish Tyron all the best. Been nothing but classy his whole tenure here. Just makes me sad seeing him in another team's uniform. At least he's in the AFC.

silver

Reaction score
Not sure Dak was ever the same after that game and the beating he took. Jason Garret should of got Green some help instead of taking sack after sack…
Garrett benched Green after 4 sacks and Byron Bell came in and gave up 3 more. Green never played another down for us.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Green looks good on him. I wish Tyron the best and wish he had gotten a ring here.