Twitter: Tyron Smith likely out for Sunday

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rather not move Steele around. Collins is left handed. Should be easier for him. But we will see

A lot of this no matter what.

7jk2.gif

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I wonder if they give Steele a shot at left tackle and put Collins back in on the right side?
Seems like the obvious answer. La'el has never worked at LT as a pro and coaches don't like to move a guy to a new spot without any previous reps. Nsekhe is obviously the least attractive solution.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Seems to me that also means he either isn't having surgery or is just undecided until tomorrow. Personally, I would suggest they just do the surgery and rest him for November. He's more important in December than he is right now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like the obvious answer. La'el has never worked at LT as a pro and coaches don't like to move a guy to a new spot without any previous reps. Nsekhe is obviously the least attractive solution.

But the most experienced. After a few early hiccups I thought Nsekhe settled down and wasn’t too bad. This coming from a guy who would have cut him.

The one ‘silver lining’ in this is that we actually have several viable options.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Obviously, we'll just have to trust the offensive coaches to make the right choices. I'd prefer to see anyone but Nsekhe to handle that LT spot. Those practice sessions could be very interesting to see for us, as fans but it might not even be open to the press. It's gotta be a surprise for Denver! ;)

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seems to me that also means he either isn't having surgery or is just undecided until tomorrow. Personally, I would suggest they just do the surgery and rest him for November. He's more important in December than he is right now.

100%