Twitter: Tyron Smith MRI on neck

ShortRound

Reaction score
tWA9CcS.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score
4-5 more years people were saying. You don't mess with a neck or head injury. I was for looking into a replacement for Smith and this might speed it up depending on how this goes over the season.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I thought before the season that after his surgery I thought I read that MRI's are going to be required for Smith as routine throughout the season to check on his neck surgery....He might have slept on his neck wrong and it's bothering him...

Carson

Reaction score
Of course.....

Why do they announce the test before the results? Why the deliberate drama?

Jerry, we are all in. You don't have to do this.
Hopefully it’s nothing. He was a full participant yesterday and limited today not a DNP. Probably something just tightened up and they want to make sure he’s ok

Reactions: BAT

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Ball’s ankle just got a whole lot better. A dip in the magical hyperbaric chamber and voila.

Logistics and JIT - Just In Time

blueblood70

Reaction score
Steele to LT and La'el back to RT after suspension :rolleyes:
im not sure you do the opposite ..LC a natural left hander and been out Steele has been comfoy playing rt

leave it be..

besides ive always said if TS has to suddenly retires, im moving LC to LT because im betting he picks it up quickly as natural lefty..hes our future LT and well steele could have stumbled into our FT RT...

Last edited:

75boyz

Reaction score
I just... Man!

While I continue to humbly bow as the first in line at the crow eating table based on my previous non belief in Steele...

I mean Tyron Smith IS kind of a pretty big deal here. smdh

Man oh man.

jmo

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I went from being meh Collins suspension was upheld. Now my stance is different lol
hes back after sunday. so it doesnt truly matter if it was upheld or not...the bye gives LC time to get back acclimated before hes thrown back in..

Limited does not mean out..

this could be simply loose debris or scar tissue ,need a cleanup etc at the bye from the surgery..

lest all huddle and pray