Tyron Smith out for ATL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
anything?....

Wait... Fred Savage is watching too?
I... uhh... shoot. Let's weigh this out...
I gotta... but then I can... but it's... and then Fred Savage...
Sigh...
Let's make it hap'n cap'n.

stiletto

Reaction score
Washington went to Seattle and won with a scab team pretty much. We are in much better shape. Atlanta is not exactly a barn-burner this year either. If their running game gashes us early or Julio Jones (he is hurt too) gets going, we will definitely be in trouble.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not overly concerned. Chaz Green is a very good player. The knock on him has been his inability to stay on the field; not what he does on it.

The Cowboys just need to keep the same gameplan they would have had if Tyron and Zeke were playing.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Two hard hits against the Cowboys. Still, the Falcons have not played so well. I would feel better if Elliott was playing.

Bigdog

Reaction score
They still think Wentz still has no weapons and does everything himself
Well I have heard on this board he has God like skills that no other player in the history of the NFL has ever had.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I have never understood the "great supporting cast" stuff where it comes to outsider views.

Some still think Witten is in his prime and Bryant is a gamebreaker.

We need upgrades big time at both WR and TE soon.
Agree

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How many players can we lose and still be fine? Inquiring minds want to know. lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So if Dak goes to Atlanta with no Smith, Zeke, and hobble Dez and win then can the so called mediots still stop saying the only reason why he is winning is because of his supporting cast is better. Probably not

What if Dak has 5 INTs, no TDs, and defense/ST is responsible for most of the scoring?

QBs don't win, teams do.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I have never understood the "great supporting cast" stuff where it comes to outsider views.

Some still think Witten is in his prime and Bryant is a gamebreaker.

We need upgrades big time at both WR and TE soon.

Witten is not in his prime and getting old, but still getting the job done, both as a receiver and blocker. Still better then 90% of the TE's in the NFL.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well good....the holding calls will be down this week.....:p

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No Zeke

No Tyron

Banged up Dez and Twill

No Brian Price

Yea this game is gonna be a tough one, not sure there will be enough to get it done.

DMC, Smith and Morris while decent backs in spot duty will not strike fear in the defense. They’re going to sit back in coverage and dare them to beat them with the run knowing our bell cow is shelved for a few weeks.

God I hate the NFL now

dfense

Reaction score
I'm thinking when no one sees him get off the plane, word will get around that he's not playing. So probably just give the update and move on. Probably could have waited til last minute if it was a home game
Nice cat Wilfred.

Sydla

Reaction score
No Zeke

No Tyron

Banged up Dez and Twill

No Brian Price

Yea this game is gonna be a tough one, not sure there will be enough to get it done.

DMC, Smith and Morris while decent backs in spot duty will not strike fear in the defense. They’re going to sit back in coverage and dare them to beat them with the run knowing our bell cow is shelved for a few weeks.

God I hate the NFL now

The excuses are now etched in stone for Garrett and the coaching staff.

dfense

Reaction score
They're going to miss Tyron's two to three holding calls a game. :)