Tyron Smith out for ATL

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yes but QBs are judged based W/L

Not by people who use their brains. That kind of thinking is pretty insulting to the other players.

I will judge Dak by how he plays, not if the team wins or loses.

I think the team has a good chance to win, and Dak can definitely play well, but one does not guarantee the other.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
We have to win one of the next two, its a must.............we cant lose to both Atlanta and Philly and expect to make the playoffs. Why? Because we pretty much have to sweep Philly for any realistic chance at the division and Atlanta will be in the wildcard hunt with us. With loses to Green Bay, the Rams, and Atlanta, that pretty much gives everybody the tiebreaker over us.

We cant be sitting at 5-5 with loses to every NFC playoff contender and expect to make the playoffs, just wont happen..........got to win 1 out of 2

If we win tomorrow, next Sunday’s game is going to be the highest rated game this year.

mldardy

Reaction score
No Zeke

No Tyron

Banged up Dez and Twill

No Brian Price

Yea this game is gonna be a tough one, not sure there will be enough to get it done.

DMC, Smith and Morris while decent backs in spot duty will not strike fear in the defense. They’re going to sit back in coverage and dare them to beat them with the run knowing our bell cow is shelved for a few weeks.

God I hate the NFL now
Well you probably shouldn't watch then since we have no chance but we all know you'll be in the game threads tomorrow. These are key losses but man we aren't playing some juggernaut tomorrow.

CWR

Reaction score
Rest up sweet prince, we need you healthy (ish)

naren1

Reaction score
The excuses are now etched in stone for Garrett and the coaching staff.

True. I don't understand why they get a pass. There are teams such as Pats and Packers that tend to overcome a few injuries (except at QB) to win games even against good teams.