COVID Tyron Smith out

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
When he is out there he is still way better than anyone else on this team. He is not the Tyron of old but the clear best on the team.

And would be the clear best on about 90% of teams.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I love Ty, one of my all timers. Problem is the only way he can block now is by taking holding penalties it seems.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Of course, very predictable. TSmith is broken. The sooner we can get a real replacement in the off season the better. Just cannot depend on him at all anymore. Just like my 2000 Jeep. If it's not one thing, it's another. :mad:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
qljxsA.gif

Well there's a surprise

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Of course, Tyron Smith is out. Despite what McCarthy said, the Cowboys are not trying to win a game in week 18. They are getting ready to host a playoff game.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Maybe the NFL will do the Cowboys a favor and schedule them in the Monday night playoff slot.

JayFord

Reaction score
sit the whole team saturday dont even fly em out

for one this game shouldnt be a primetime game so give the nfl the practice squad and Philly is probably going to do the same

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Ceedee and Amari were both courtside last night at the Mavs game. Hope that shoe stays on. At least everyone else around them was wearing masks. :thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
When you need to rest a player after saying everybody would play, count on COVID…

Verdict

Reaction score
The concern is the positive tests may drag into next week, putting players' availability in doubt for the playoff game.

This was somewhat predictable. When we played the game before the Cardinals they had a big problem with this and I suspected at that time that we might get a dose of inactives a week or so later.

I figure it will reach a critical mass about the first week of the playoffs and will include Dak. That’s the Cowboys’ luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.