COVID Tyron Smith out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I say all the players go to Tyron's house and have a rona party. That way we ready to roll next weekend.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This was somewhat predictable. When we played the game before the Cardinals they had a big problem with this and I suspected at that time that we might get a dose of inactives a week or so later.

I figure it will reach a critical mass about the first week of the playoffs and will include Dak. That’s the Cowboys’ luck.

I've had a bad feeling all along that the Cowboys would have an outbreak during the week of a playoff game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regardless of the fan frustration you read, Tyron's issues this year are not tied to his lingering back and neck problems. He's dealing with a bone spur. That's bad luck not a reason to end a career.

He's had no issues with stingers. No issues with back pain or tightness. Until there is there's no reason not to believe the surgery fixed that.

We'd be insane to rush him out the door. He's your starting LT next year.

Gaede

Reaction score
Actually super smart for all these guys to get sick before the playoffs. Of course there is the risk or actually hurts them.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Of course, very predictable. TSmith is broken. The sooner we can get a real replacement in the off season the better. Just cannot depend on him at all anymore. Just like my 2000 Jeep. If it's not one thing, it's another. :mad:
Wow.

:huh:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Wow, way to put that football IQ on display.
My mommy says I’m special.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player, started the season great as usual; but as the season wore on, unfortunately he took on some injuries as per the norm with him, and I don’t think we’re getting the same play.

I’m not saying he’s giving up sacks or is a JAG by any stretch. In a vacuum the oline collectively hadn’t played well.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Eagles have like 12 players on their covid list. This is great news for Tyron. He needs the rest b/c this team has zero chance with Steele at LT.
Rest? He’s rested all year, and he was rusty in last Sunday’s game. He really needed the reps, imo.

nobody

Reaction score
And here we have some of the players suiting up for practice:

200326124939-01-coronavirus-iran-0325-restricted-super-169.jpg

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Its going to be really interesting to see what happens if a very high profile QB has to miss a game. Imagine Mahomes being told he is out on FRIDAY before they are to play the Titans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry needs to step in and do something. Force them all into the Omni Frisco Hotel and make them stay there until the playoffs are over. Clearly, the players are not taking this seriously and refuse to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.