Tyron speaks for first time about his DAL/NYJ free agent negotiations

Big_D

Reaction score
If the money was close, his agent should have advised him to stay in Frisco. I would have. NYS Smith will be paying 9-10% in state income taxes. That is a huge chunk of change for someone in his tax bracket. I'd like to see his face when he has to write that check.
Whatever he’s paying in state taxes is worth every penny to get away from Jerry and his bumbling idiot kid. If that’s what he’s worried about, he could’ve went to Tennessee, Vegas, Seattle or Florida.

1942willys

Reaction score
Whatever he’s paying in state taxes is worth every penny to get away from Jerry and his bumbling idiot kid. If that’s what he’s worried about, he could’ve went to Tennessee or Florida.
despite what some Jerry minions believe, money is not everything just like regular season wins are not everything

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey, I am not the one that needs to ego reinforcement like you clearly do
but then anyone that just bows down to Jerry all the time will always have a problem there...
So, you aren't laughing? Talk about needing an ego reinforcement....tough guy. Settle down, Rowdy.

Big_D

Reaction score
despite what some Jerry minions believe, money is not everything just like regular season wins are not everything
It’s the only thing to brag about around here. A lot of chest pounding over this teams revenue.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You follow his team, you use Rowdy as your avatar, he is your leader....that makes you his minion too, admit it or not.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
They were solid moves if they were made in combination with other solid moves. They weren’t even close to enough. You could say the team even took a step back from where they were the year before. They don’t do nearly enough and the fact that some will point to these 2 moves on how well the offseason went is very telling on how inactive they are every year. More over value even for low level trades.

Yep. Those two moves were solid, we just needed more to get to the next level. We need to run the ball better, we needed to stop the run better.

Big_D

Reaction score
Yep. Those two moves were solid, we just needed more to get to the next level. We need to run the ball better, we needed to stop the run better.
Both have been huge ongoing problems that surprisingly an aging WR and CB didn’t fix.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he had any pride he would resign in protest.

I get that there are only 31 other jobs, but they're putting him in an impossible position that's going to do irreparable damage to his reputation.

He was kept around to be the patsy for the a failure in waiting that is the 2024 season. He'll never be a HC in the NFL again if next seasons goes down like most of us expect.
McCarthy had his chance to get the team over the hump and has failed. He had a real good team last season that was in great position to make a deep playoff run and he had the team totally unprepared against GB. He’s lucky to still have a job after that embarrassing debacle. His reputation is being damaged more every season with the Cowboys losing home playoff games to low seeded teams.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We took our shot last year by trading for Cooks and Gilmore last March. The 2023 season couldn’t have worked out much better than it did having Philly collapse enabling the Cowboys to steal the NFC East and second seed. It led to a home playoff game against the 7th seeded team and we ended up laying a rotten egg. The arrows are all pointing down on the 2024 season.
Do we lose that game with Henry? I don’t think so.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Do we lose that game with Henry? I don’t think so.
Having Derrick Henry wouldn’t have made much difference against GB. Our OL was part of the problem with our running game last season. Our defense couldn’t stop the Packers. We would have had to abandon the run. That was the Cowboys worst defensive performance in the playoffs in franchise history. Absolute garbage! The Packers could have scored 60 had they not let up.

1942willys

Reaction score
You follow his team, you use Rowdy as your avatar, he is your leader....that makes you his minion too, admit it or not.
I follow the Team not your boy Jerry
as regards avatar, I do not pander to the masses and upload anything
Now that maybe a little hard for minions to understand....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I follow the Team not your boy Jerry
as regards avatar, I do not pander to the masses and upload anything
Now that maybe a little hard for minions to understand....
Cmon Rowdy...It's Jerry’s team. LOL.....deny all you want, you're his minion as much as we are.