Twitter: Tyron to start Sunday

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I feel bad for Steele getting jacked around by the coaches/front office for their entitled starters.

I’d rather see Steele out there at one tackle position and let the other two entitled starters battle it out for their gift.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel bad for Steele getting jacked around by the coaches/front office for their entitled starters.

I’d rather see Steele out there at one tackle position and let the other two entitled starters battle it out for their gift.
I like Steele, but he just isn't anywhere near as good as either Tyron or La'el.

J_Allen

Reaction score

Hey, watch it. A lot of people get their feelings hurt when you point out that Tyron Smith can't stay on the field and gets his job back every single time.

J_Allen

Reaction score
You're not giving anyone anything? You're some bitter internet troll

Oh I see what the problem is. The fact that Tyrone can't stay on the field and someone pointing it out hurts your feelings.

He still can't stay on the field. And I give plenty of people credit on this team and past teams. I'll also always point out facts. Tyron not staying healthy is a fact. Get over it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tyron is going to give it another go. That's good news, I just hope he's able to play the whole game and do well.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'd play him the 1st half of both, Cards and Eagles games........save the rest for playoffs.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hey, watch it. A lot of people get their feelings hurt when you point out that Tyron Smith can't stay on the field and gets his job back every single time.

No need to worry. Child’s play. I’m battle-hardened. They are nothing compared to the Elliott Fan Boys I beat down on a regular basis.

817Gill

Reaction score
I like Steele, but he just isn't anywhere near as good as either Tyron or La'el.
He’s a good poster usually but has this weird thing about Tyron being entitled due to his injuries and still being in the roster. I think there’s only 2 posters I’ve seen with this take so I don’t really engage with him on it because of how much in the minority he is with that opinion.

La’el has a shorter leash and I can see how he’s rubbed people the wrong way, but he did get benched for a few weeks after his return so I think that was ample punishment.

At the end of the day you play your best players or you’re doing your team a disservice. Steele has been solid but like you said he’s not Tyron or La’el.

rambo2

Reaction score
No one's disputing that. I don't bench press 600 lb.

He still can't stay on the field. So what's your point? I made mine.
I have a feeling that he will stay on the field and play the rest of the year.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Oh I see what the problem is. The fact that Tyrone can't stay on the field and someone pointing it out hurts your feelings.

He still can't stay on the field. And I give plenty of people credit on this team and past teams. I'll also always point out facts. Tyron not staying healthy is a fact. Get over it.
This ain't the season to develop some talent over a using a proven starter. Yes, TS can't stay on the field, but if he makes us better in those few games he plays in, then he'll play, end of story. With all the talent that might have to depart in the off-season this is our shot at #6.

So use every starter as much as possible unless they see something else in practice. Apparently this is not the case, so Mr. Steele has to fill the role, that he's been assigned to, backup OT. And it's great to know he's there if needed. The O line did work with him in the first games, so that's a nice cushion.

No experiments.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Tyron himself is good and the back surgery actually went well

We just have to hope that his own teammates don't injure him again
Yeah it would Nice if our center could put on his man weight and hold his own out there tired of seeing that guy get pushed backwards

Blackrain

Reaction score
Getting Tyron back is most certainly a plus but rushing him back too fast and not having him for the playoffs is a mistake

Hate to say it but this seems like a gamble to me at this point hard to believe he stays healthy into the playoffs and plays the last two regular season games also