Twitter: Tyron to start Sunday

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Getting Tyron back is most certainly a plus but rushing him back too fast and not having him for the playoffs is a mistake

Hate to say it but this seems like a gamble to me at this point hard to believe he stays healthy into the playoffs and plays the last two regular season games also

Tyron got rolled up on twice— and has bone spurs in that ankle. I don’t think they would play him if the docs hadn’t cleared him.

If anything— this staff has erred on caution this year. I think we have been fortunate that Tyron’s injuries haven’t been worse as both roll ups looked bad.

Anyway— happy that our projected starting 5 are all on the field together tomorrow. Williams penalties are down, and La’el is looking nastier and nastier in the run game.

Hope they hit their stride tomorrow and roll into the playoffs hitting on all cylinders

JBond

Reaction score
Hey, watch it. A lot of people get their feelings hurt when you point out that Tyron Smith can't stay on the field and gets his job back every single time.
I see both viewpoints. Steele will go down in Cowboys lore as a very good player that did all he could. Both of the others are better.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
AS Fisher said yesterday, the last Cowboys practice is the healthiest practice this team has had all year. As of this moment, there is zero excuses for this etam. We have the defense, offense, special teams, and we are HEALTHY.

The NFL winning windows are short... need to take advantage of all the positives we have going for us RIGHT NOW!

blueblood70

Reaction score
AS Fisher said yesterday, the last Cowboys practice is the healthiest practice this team has had all year. As of this moment, there is zero excuses for this etam. We have the defense, offense, special teams, and we are HEALTHY.

The NFL winning windows are short... need to take advantage of all the positives we have going for us RIGHT NOW!
IF and big IF we dont get many players on the crud list.

I mean i believe we have the fewest in the nfl thus far and that means none will qualify for the 90day exception and it worries me we could lose key players to the list. Would suck if it hit us in the payoffs. Not this year we have real shot and don't need the crud to derail us.. its the new 12th man and cant be controlled. The silent klilla..:confused:

IMO the playoffs are different season and testing should cease unless a player has obvious symptoms and or alerts them to his being infected. to big at stake to have this testing to affect a SB run.:popcorn:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
IF and big IF we dont get many players on the crud list.

I mean i believe we have the fewest in the nfl thus far and that means none will qualify for the 90day exception and it worries me we could lose key players to the list. Would suck if it hit us in the payoffs. Not this year we have real shot and don't need the crud to derail us.. its the new 12th man and cant be controlled. The silent klilla..:confused:

IMO the playoffs are different season and testing should cease unless a player has obvious symptoms and or alerts them to his being infected. to big at stake to have this testing to affect a SB run.:popcorn:

Could you imagine Dallas playing GB in the NFC title game and on Friday Rodgers going on the list. lol... You think they would play that game as scheduled without Rodgers????? I just cant see it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Could you imagine Dallas playing GB in the NFC title game and on Friday Rodgers going on the list. lol... You think they would play that game as scheduled without Rodgers????? I just cant see it.
for sure the NFL wont come out and publicly say this is the plan but im betting testing ceases in the payoffs unless its obvious they have symptoms and take themselves out for whatever season. they cant afford to make it public and also for the government agencies to know the plan when citys they visit have strict polices in place. howver i can see this as the silent plan..cease testing unless its obvious its needed.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Bad call. Let him sit and rest until the playoffs. He's clearly susceptible to injuries in the twilight of his career. Better to get whatever he has to offer in the postseason -- not these final two games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bad call. Let him sit and rest until the playoffs. He's clearly susceptible to injuries in the twilight of his career. Better to get whatever he has to offer in the postseason -- not these final two games.
he could use a half then pull him for sure. rotate him and steele depending on how the game is flowing. MM is smart hes knows how to deal with vets and bet he has a plan for everyone the last 2 games..

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Man, am I the only one who thinks he won't last 3 qtr's? The dude is a beat and one of my all times, but I have zero confidence in his ability to stay healthy or even play at full strength