Twitter: Tyrone Crawford and Dontari Poe placed on the active/physically unable to perform list

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay, I'll just assume it's probably a link showing Ty Craw missing his assignment or something. If so I don't need to see that I'll believe you. If you read my post before you would've seen that I am NOT a fan of Crawford. I do think he is overpaid, but just wondering if his lack of play in some way hurt the cowboys in the run game. If you don't think so, cool. I'm not even saying I'm disagreeing with you, so not sure where the willfull ignorance comes in especially if I'm not a fan of a guy you probably don't like. Remember again, I am not fan of Crawford or Quinn. And I wouldn't have paid either.

My apologies then. I got the impression that you didn’t want to watch the video.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ty craw is just another average to below average player that starts for this team forever because the front office whiffs on draft picks and free agents at the position. I group him with Scandrick, Church, Jeff Heath

Flamma

Reaction score
Cut Crawford as soon as he passes the physical.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Stop! Crawford is an integral part of our defense. His burst from the RDE position is unmatched, which is why we let Chicago pay Quinn the big bucks. Crawford is worth twice his cap hit.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop! Crawford is an integral part of our defense. His burst from the RDE position is unmatched, which is why we let Chicago pay Quinn the big bucks. Crawford is worth twice his cap hit.

SsLkoMZ.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if they're both out of shape and can't pass the conditioning test?
It's standard procedure for the Cowboys to put players returning from major injury on the active PUP unless the player has been deemed be back to 100% well before training camp started.