Tyson Thompson has SPEED!!

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
i thought it was bad if players did drugs? haha, yea hes pretty quick, maybe 2nd in rotation with MB

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Careful, I mentioned that last week and was drawn and quarted after being tarred and feathered.
I'm not one to worry about where you were drafted and stuff like that, I go back if you can produce. If he can managed to get into the secondary or opened field, there will be no catching him.

Smith22

Reaction score
Good change of pace. Barber looked good as well 2 me. Thompson has some jets. Question is, can he run it up the gut. Barber seems to be able to do both, but not with the speed that Thompson has.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Careful, I mentioned that last week and was drawn and quarted after being tarred and feathered.

I'm close to jumping on that bandwagon....... :) Thompson looks like a keeper to me.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He reminds me of the RB for Tenn... I think it's Chris Brown... he has an upright style but he's fast..

fortdick

Reaction score
SALADIN said:

That just means we like you!

bags

Reaction score
I'm not calling for thompson to be a starter, but i will be dissapointed if he doesnt make the team.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He's very good playing to his strengths, but he looks like a 1 trick pony bouncing it to the outside on every single run. And he bounces it out to the same side.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
I'm impressed, but I want to see more before I consider him 2nd string RB material. And I think he's going to need to make the team as a RB. He looked very tentative as a kick returner.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
He's very good playing to his strengths, but he looks like a 1 trick pony bouncing it to the outside on every single run.
Did you actually see the game? That one trick pony was doing everything he could to win the game despite no help by the o-linemen. If they actually would have given him a hole, maybe he shows us what he can do between the tackles.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
SALADIN said:

Weren't you saying he would over take JJ as starter?

jlust22

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
He's very good playing to his strengths, but he looks like a 1 trick pony bouncing it to the outside on every single run. And he bounces it out to the same side every play.

Yeah, they basically ran that delay play to him out of the split backs to the left everytime. He was very successful running to the perimeter and shows tremendous speed, but I have no idea if he can run between the tackles or if he has moves once he gets through the hole. I love his speed, so I would be interested to see what else he can do.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Ya i say he returns kicks and runs to THE OUTSIDE lol. I felt sorry for him running up the middle.