Tyson Thompson will be the best player of all our backs

The Realist

Reaction score
TT - According to BP we have people in house who help the players that have how shall we say "learning issues". From BP's PC TT has to be shown the playbook. Can't read it.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
The Realist said:
TT - According to BP we have people in house who help the players that have how shall we say "learning issues". From BP's PC TT has to be shown the playbook. Can't read it.

Wow, I figured this was the case as you can tell from my last post. Didn't realize we have proof of it though.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Realist said:
This all wreaks of Reshard Lee Mania a few years back.

A little, but Thompson has hung around longer than Lee.

Miami may be in need of a back up running back now that Sammie Morris has been suspended for 4 games. Should Dallas trade a running back to gain something from the Dolphins? Do the Dolphins even have anything to offer? Their O-line has been bad for years as well.

The Realist

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
Wow, I figured this was the case as you can tell from my last post. Didn't realize we have proof of it though.

Pretty sure that's why he went from the next LT as TCU recruit, to JC, to only playing one so-so/mediocre year at SJSU.

When you have a 500 yard game in HS you tend to get passed along pretty easily.

I hope he gets the pass blocking thing cuz that could very well be his downfall.

Good runner. Can make big plays in passing game. Saw him take a wheel route 80 yards in college.

Blitz protection or bust.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tyson Thompson is no longer Tyson Thompson.

He will now be known at "Cube".