News: U Turn - Randy Gregory Is A Bronco

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Might be in real need of Kaopectate in the Cowboy's management offices right now. Jones & Son & Co probably struggling to have solid BMs this afternoon. The sports business is dynamic and things change fast. Congrats to Gregory on his new deal. I sincerely hope he stays sober and healthy and able to reap the full benefit of the deal.

As far as Jones & Son & Co goes it is time to say "Next" and move on.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Thank God. After hearing that he signed a big contract with us I was sick to my stomach. Good riddance.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sounds like something he would do.....head spinning 100mph...$$$ dancing in his head. Football isn't important to him . He's already planning how big a doobie he can make with his signing bonus.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To hell with the comp pick. Sign a damn player who can help this team.
Common now you forget we have the Draft Guru Jerry Jones picking those rookie future HOF studs!!!
Esp those 2nd rounders......:muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is because of language in the contract. What if Jerry was so insistent on something being in the contract that he added it himself and nobody could understand it?

ksg811

Reaction score
This is exactly why Dallas isn't a top tier destination for free agents. Trying to sneak in contract language after you've made an agreement is exactly the type of bad faith negotiations (along with being cheap) that keeps us away from every impact player. The bad faith here is with the front office, not Randy. Dallas may have always had Randy's back, but being sneaky like that cancels out all that goodwill.