Why put "Brand" Smith?

It's "Brandon", not "Brand".

Just makes it hard to look him up on YouTube. :mad:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Never heard of him until now.
What was his huge signing bonus?
Can’t recall exactly, but the UFAs who have received huge SBs haven’t made the team. Anyone remember?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow, this dude puts his vertical to good use!

There are some incredible catches in here. Of all the UDFA, this is the guy I'm cheering for. It's an uphill battle but you never know
Agreed.

Sorry for being grouchy earlier this morning. I've been grouchy since draft day. I need to take a serious chill pill. My deepest apologies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most underappreciated WR prospect according to Ourlads Scouting Services?

Brandon "Brand" Smith.

Cowboys! in your faces.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He's very physical....Throw the ball up and he'll grab it...He is actually a good run blocker too because Iowa likes to run the ball but he ain't fast....Not a whole lot of burst....People don't like hearing that at receiver but I like his toughness and definitely could be a red zone threat
You're basically describing Noah Brown who went like pick 240.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If he would have had better QB's throwing him the ball, he could have had MUCH better numbers....plus, he never seemed to get thrown to unless it was a deep ball or the Red Zone....Iowa's passing game has been VERY confusing for as long as I can remember....never seem to stretch the D going vertical down the middle of field....sound like another team you might know?
He’ll fit in perfectly

DandyDon52

Reaction score
50 of the top plays by Brandon Smith...

Thanks for the youtube hl vid.
This guy probably doesn't have the measurable's teams look for , but he can catch the ball!
I like the way he goes over or around defenders who have good position on the ball.
get it near him and he catches it.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Quite the athlete. Any info on this dude?

From the little I've seen, Iowa's QB and offense held back his production. Big. Lots of athleticism. Contested catches. Noah Brown 2. Maybe he'll get more chances under McCarthy.