BREAKING NEWS UDFA John Stephens Jr. Torn ACL

ESisback

Reaction score
They didn't make me a mod yet, I don't know how to do that!!!! lol
I’d NEVER want to be a Mod. Too much time spent policing strangers on the internet for no pay. Also, I don’t have the temperament—I’d be telling haters, trolls and morons the truth, then catching crap for it.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Tough break for Stephens......but he was on the bubble this year and this helps him stay on the team, rehab..and come back next season ready to go. Hang with Overshown, watch film...and i don't mean Netflix...

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Damn, didn't hear anything about this one until now. Hope this isn't on its way to being an injury year. Our depth can ride out losing both rookies, just stinks because they were probably going to have to replace a veteran at some point midseason.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
2 guys that were having stellar camps,gone. This hurts. Opportunity now is knocking for guys like Princeton Fant at TE. Time to see if Bell can play similar to overshown. We get snake bit again.
Sucks, but we can only move forward...next man up!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm already rooting for him to shine in the off season next year. I liked his potentials.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Awful news for both Stephens and Overshown. Only silver lining is that it happened so early in the football calendar that both should be ready when training camp kicks off next year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not read through all the posts yet. I hate injuries. Even though I did not have Stephens on my initial 53 at this time.
I had him on the PS. Sure he is having a great TC, and a good PS game, ok in the 2nd game. But we fans can't always know or tell how they all are doing.

Is he doing what he is supposed to do, even on plays he is not the target on. Is he doing the same in practice.
Also he was a converted WR. So he was still learning TE position.

I had him 4th or 5th on my list. Want will still be on the PS.

Ferguson / Schoonmaker / Hendershot top 3 IMO, then between McKeon and Stephens. I don't think Fant pushes McKeon, unless they use Fast in some other packages for his skill set.

erod

Reaction score
How is a guy that wasn't going to make this team in the subject line of this thread and Overshown is just an add on?

LOL