***UDFA Signings***

buddieluver

Reaction score
Me too. Thought he’d go round 5-6

had a great pro day timed as fast as 4.36 seconds in the forty, 4.00 in the short shuttle, and 7.14 in the three-cone. His vertical touched 39 inches with 11-feet-1-inch in the broad jump, and 24 reps on the bench. His measurements came in at 6-feet-0.5-inch and 209 pounds.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We are going to really have a tough defence! Hines is solid too! Jaylon Smith might not make the team.

Like your enthusiasm, but it's doubtful that a UDFA is going to push Smith off the team, especially since his money this year is guaranteed.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Like your enthusiasm, but it's doubtful that a UDFA is going to push Smith off the team, especially since his money this year is guaranteed.

I guess, but we really do have a powerful set of LBers. At the very least, it should inject fear into him. Even if he makes the team this year, he might not next year.

Carson

Reaction score
He will get some invites, but he’s going to have to prove the haters wrong that day he’s too slow and too small.

Hope he does, would have been drafted yesterday if he we were three inches taller.
I love it. He will play with a massive chip and ready to fight