*** UDRFA Thread***

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm hoping that, if Lindstrom is indeed better that the FO puts him on the trade block and don't act like they're going to cut him otherwise
Not sure that a center who was much maligned in his one full season as a starter, and just lost his job to a rookie UDFA, would carry much trade value.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not sure that a center who was much maligned in his one full season as a starter, and just lost his job to a rookie UDFA, would carry much trade value.

True, but hey, maybe we can get a 6 or 7 for him rather than just outright cutting him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
True, but hey, maybe we can get a 6 or 7 for him rather than just outright cutting him.
Yep. Suppose they could keep him for depth but if Lindstrom has a nice showing in preseason games it may be tough to get him onto the PS.

I think Farinok is going to beat him out actually, then Lindstrom can play the role Farinok did in 2021.

It does seem odd to outright cut Biadasz at this stage of his career so I get what you're saying, but I do think he loses the starting job. What they do from there is fine by me.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yep. Suppose they could keep him for depth but if Lindstrom has a nice showing in preseason games it may be tough to get him onto the PS.

I think Farinok is going to beat him out actually, then Lindstrom can play the role Farinok did in 2021.

It does seem odd to outright cut Biadasz at this stage of his career so I get what you're saying, but I do think he loses the starting job. What they do from there is fine by me.

That's what I'm saying. Biadasz is going to have a tough time making this roster if Lindstrom is what it sounds like he is as a C, and Farniok is a better C imo than Biadasz. So, if that is indeed the case, then trading away Biadasz for a late pick would be better than outright cutting him.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I’m no fan of Biadasz, but Lindstrom ain’t the guy some of y’all want him to be.
agreed. If anyone was to win the starting Job over Biadasz it would be Farniok who reports say is developing very nicely. Lindstrom will be competing with the other UDFA center we signed for a spot on practice squad.

Reactions: BAT

RandyOh

Reaction score
This is one of the dude's I'm most interested in. Can return kicks too! Quinn definitely has a mild for S. Big, athletic, powerful. Just like Bell. I'd imagine long term goal is to replace from Wilson, and ultimately, Kearse.

I think he has the size to play the role Keanu Neal plays in Quinns Defense. I feel he makes the team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We signed the Texas Tech kicker who is better than Dicker. We will miss out on yelling Dicker when the kicker runs out tho.

Right. The more I read about Dicker, the less I wanted him. I think he'll have accuracy issues. Garibay was very good last year, with his only missed field goal coming from 53 yards out and him showing the range to make from 60-plus. He kicked so many extra points that it's actually understandable that he missed one.

He's got competition from Naggar, but I think Garibay's the one to beat.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Right. The more I read about Dicker, the less I wanted him. I think he'll have accuracy issues. Garibay was very good last year, with his only missed field goal coming from 53 yards out and him showing the range to make from 60-plus. He kicked so many extra points that it's actually understandable that he missed one.

He's got competition from Naggar, but I think Garibay's the one to beat.
I agree. I think Garibay wins job in TC